Chapter 45

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
⚠️For real it gets intense⚠️

Third Person POV

It was lunchtime and no one in the group was really eating. They usually didn't do much of that.

Zay and Chandler were arguing about something pointless that didn't matter.

"I just can't believe you like IronMan better than Thor, he's a god of thunder!" Zay exclaimed.

"Exactly! Thor was just born with powers and IronMan built all his suits and stuff, and he saves lives!" Chandler argued.

"Okay, but once he doesn't have on that suit he's just some random guy without any powers." Zay argued back.

"Actually he's a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. Have you even seen the movies?" Parker defends Chandler.

"Okay enough you guys are annoying." Laura said, doing her homework.

"Zay, you lose IronMan is clearly the best." Autumn said and Zay sighed.

Parker noticed out the corner of his eye a girl with dark hair coming their way. "Anyone know who that is?" He asked quietly. They all shook their head.

When she got to the table she looked around for a second.

"Can we help you?" Laura asked. The girl flashed a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah actually, I'm looking for someone named Laura? I'm Haleigh by the way." She said. Everyone was kinda confused.

"That's me. Why?" Laura asked.

Haleigh gave another fake smile. "Just wanted to tell you that your boyfriend likes to kiss other girls. He was all over my best friend at that party a few months ago. I can't live with the lie anymore, you needed to know." She explained.

Laura didn't believe her. "Yeah, sure." She rolled her eyes and picked up her book.

Chandler didn't kiss anyone other than Laura. Brianna kissed him though. But, he didn't kiss back and he pushed her off. He shouldn't be nervous. But he is.

"I have picture proof. Wanna see after school?" Haleigh said sarcastically. Then, Laura got confused. Proof?

She looked at Chandler. "You didn't....?" She started.

Chandler hesitated. "I...L-Laura no. I-it wasn't like that, listen—" Chandler tried you explain but Laura cut him off.

"Seriously? After everything we've been through?" She stood up and grabbed her stuff as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Am I not enough for you?" Laura asked once she had all her stuff and wiped her face.

"Laura o-of course you are I promise it's not what you think—" Chandler tried desperately to get Laura to listen.

"It's not what I think? I've heard that one before. Just leave me alone." Laura shook her head and left the lunchroom. Haleigh smirked at Chandler and went to sit back down with Brianna, who was grinning.

"Chandler?" Parker asked from behind him.

Chandler turned around as a tear ran down his face. They noticed how defeated he looked. "Look just answer this. Did you and Brianna kiss at that party?" Parker asked.

"I...K-Kind of." Chandler whispered. Parker sighed and massaged his temples.

"Why would you do that?" Autumn asked.

"I-I didn't! Look, she kissed me and I pushed her off of me. And then I yelled at her, I-I swear I'd never hurt Laura like that on purpose. I love her." Chandler explained.