Chapter 13

Chandler's POV
So Zay and I were sitting here, waiting for Mr. Addams to get done talking to the principal. "Why'd you do that dude?" I asked Zay. He waited a second before answering. "Because, I've had friends. Good ones but, they were all fake. I want a real one. And you're a cool guy...that's kind of why I always hated you." He said.

Cool? Me? What is he on?! "O-oh. Thanks I guess?" I replied, laughing a little bit. Zay smiled.

Maybe I was wrong about him. Maybe he could really be my friend. Our conversation was interrupted by Mr. Addams walking in.

"So... I know Zay is the one who punched Jared. And Chandler you're probably wondering why you're here but, I feel like this has something to do with you too." He said. Wow he should be a detective, or a cop. ( A/N: yes. That was a walking dead reference. Michonne and Carl season four LOOK IT UP! k bye) "Is that true?" He asked, but I'm not really sure who he was talking to. "Yeah. It is." Zay answered. "Okay, so one day you two are beating each other up and the next your defending each other?" He asked.

That sounds about right. "He's my friend now. I know I shouldn't have hit him but, he was making fun of my friend." Zay said. I don't get why Zay punched Jared if I'm being honest. Zay himself has said worse to me.

And I probably would be better off dead, I have two friends and my parents are in jail. Who would miss me? But what sucks the most is that in two years my parents get out of jail and I have to go and live with them again. So what's the point of living?

Mr. Addams pulled me out of my thoughts by clearing his throat. "What did Jared even say?" He asked, looking at both of us. "I-it wasn't that bad. All he said was that I was better off dead...he's not really wrong." I said, even though I mumbled the last part so they probably couldn't hear it.

"And that's not that bad?" Zay asked me. "No offense but you have said worse." I pointed out. Zay sighed. "I know, man. I'm sorry." He apologized, looking down.

"It's good. I was just saying. Not the worst thing I've heard." I said. "Boys, what's Jared's last name?" Mr. Addams cut in. "Mikell." Zay replied. "Alright. You boys stay here and let me talk to the principal." Mr. Addams said.

Great. He's probably gonna get Jared in here and we all apologize and pretend nothing ever happened.

"Hey Chandler, you wanna come over this weekend? We can just hang out or something..." Zay offered. "U-um sure. I would invite you to my house but, there's currently caution tape around it so..." I said. Zay laughed a little bit. "It's fine, man."

After School {3rd person POV}
"Chandler, you have a visitor!" Mrs. Roberts said excitedly. "I do? Who?" Chandler asked. "Um, a little girl named Laura? Yeah that's it, Laura." She replied.

Chandler's face immediately went red. "O-okay." He managed to say. As Laura came in she saw Chandler sitting on his bed. " Hey Chandler! " She said. "H-hey Laura." Chandler smiled nervously.

An hour later {Third person POV}
Chandler and Laura were sitting on Chandler's bed, studying and eating chips. "Chandler, do you...you know, miss your parents?" She said. Chandler looked up from his books. He thought for a minute before answering.
"I miss what they used to be."

"What do you mean?" Laura asked, confused.

"I mean like, when I was really young, my parents were...well, good parents. When I was seven my dad started to drink. My mom tried to get him to stop but it didn't work. Soon enough she got frustrated dealing with a crazy drunk and a seven year old kid and started to do drugs.

But I miss how they were before that." He explained. "Oh, I'm sorry you had to go through that." Laura said.

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault. So what's your home life like?" Chandler asked. "Pretty average. You know, mom, dad, little brother." She replied.

"Hey, have you ever kissed anyone?" Laura asked, changing the subject. "U-um..." Chandler tried to hide how red his face was. "It's okay if you haven't. I haven't either." She smiled, ignoring his nervousness.

"R-really?" Chandler asked. "Yep. Try not to look so surprised." Laura laughed. She then started to mess with her ear.

"Hey Chandler? So I have this small cut on my ear, does it look bad?" She asked. Chandler got closer to examine her ear. "There's no cut-" Chandler started but was cut off by Laura wrapping her hand around Chandler's head and kissing him.

They kissed for a good 4 seconds when Laura let go of him. Chandler sat there in utter shock and just stared ahead, with his mouth opened a little bit, red as a tomato. "See you tomorrow, Chandler." Laura said smirking a little bit, as she made her way to the door.

AHHHHHHHHHH! YEP YOU JUST GOT CLIFFHANGERED AGAIN! XD
So I wanted to rant a bit about the whole Zay thing. So Zay has had this big change of heart right? And you guys probably hate it, right? Well I did for a reason! Okay so if you watch The Walking Dead, you will know that Carl has recently (spoiler alert) passed away.  And back in season 7, he wanted to kill all the saviors. WELL in season 8 he decided that he's turned over a new leaf and that he no longer wants to kill the saviors. He proves that he no longer wants to kill by helping a total stranger. AND GETTING BIT IN THE PROCESS! So yeah. AND NO ZAY ISN'T GONNA DIE! AND BE PREPARED FOR NEW CHARACTERS! okay thank you that is all.

 AND NO ZAY ISN'T GONNA DIE! AND BE PREPARED FOR NEW CHARACTERS! okay thank you that is all

Byeeeeeee! And sorry this is soooooooooooo short.