Chapter 19

TRIGGER WARNING

Andy's POV
"Are you serious? He broke out again?" I ask in shock. "Yep. Came straight here. I told him we had the kid." Ryan answered opening the closet door.

"M-my dad's here?" Chandler asked after Ryan dragged him out of the closet.

"Chandler why do you keep making me go over this rule?" Ryan asked and punched Chandler in the face.

-----------------

As we walk into the living room, I see William sitting on the couch. Chandler is standing beside me, and I see him tense up seeing his father.

"It's okay." I whisper to him, he nods.

"Hey Chandler! This where you been staying huh?" William asks. He sounds different though, he doesn't sound angry.

"Y-y-yes sir." Chandler says, a little louder than a whisper.

"Relax, kid. I'm sober!" William announces. Chandler looks at him with a confused expression as to say, "you are?"

This can't be good. I mean it's good for Chandler, but it's gonna be hell for Ryan. This man hasn't been sober in about seven years.

But one thing I remember, is he has a temper. Especially when it comes to Chandler.

"Why don't we change that? I invited the guys over. We can all have a few drinks!" Ryan exclaims.

"Oh are they, now? Well the more the merrier!" William says, and winks at me.

Oh, great. This man is gonna kill all of them. Not that they don't deserve it.

Chandler's POV
My dad's sober?!! What does that mean? What's he gonna do?

My dad and Andy keep sharing some kinda look. Like they're plotting something.

My dad started to say something when the front door opened.

It was them. It was the guys.

"William!" Keith exclaimed.

I hate him.

"Hey guys! How's it going? What you been up to?" My dad asked them in a voice that sounds forced. "Pretty good. Been having lots of fun with Chandler over there!" Keith said.

He makes me sick.

I've never wanted to kill someone before I met Keith. I've never had anger this strong towards anyone, not even my dad.

---------------

We were in the living room, and everyone was drinking except for me, my dad, and Andy. I was sitting on the couch in between Andy and Keith.

I didn't really have a choice in the matter, I sat by Andy and Keith sat by me. My dad was sitting in a chair, looking around at everyone. He looked like a school shooter.

All of a sudden I heard Keith stand up. Then he grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to Ryan's room without warning.

Andy's POV
As Keith took Chandler away, William came and sat by me. "What's he doing?" He asked me. "Go look." I replied. As William got up to go see, Ryan stopped him.

"I wouldn't if I were you." He said.

"That's my kid." William said, and walked into the room.

Chandler's POV
Keith threw me down on the bed, and started undressing.

God please no.

All of a sudden we heard the door sling open and my dad came in. He grabbed Keith by the shoulder and threw him to the ground. He started hitting him over and over again, until he finally stopped. Keith was still awake.

"Go Chandler. Get out of here. Tell Andy to call the cops." My dad yelled.

I quickly ran out, and got told Andy to call 911. He was about to call when Ryan ripped the phone out of his hand.

"Nice try kid." He said and dragged me into a storage closet that was in the living room. "No, please!" I yelled before getting the door slammed in my face.

I punched the door a few times and tears started to stream down my face.

We were so close.

Andy's POV
While Ryan was locking Chandler in the storage closet, I went to get William.

"William. Call the cops. Be quick." I said and handed him the phone. He got them on the phone, and said,

"I'm William Riggs. I broke out of jail. But I found my son and these people have hurt him. You need to come take all of us. All but one."

--------------

When the cops got here and restrained Ryan, I quickly went to the storage closet Chandler was in and unlocked it. When I opened it, he was crying.

"Hey, it's alright. The cops are here." I said, as we walked out into the living room. I put a hand on his shoulder, as an attempt to reassure him, and when that didn't work I pulled him into a hug.

We stood there for a good minute or two, with him crying into my shoulder.

I can't help but think about how wrong all this is. The last time I saw Chandler he was a bright eyed four year old, with a smile from ear to ear and parents who loved him endlessly. How could this ever have happened?

"Come on kid." I said, shaking myself out of my thoughts and led Chandler outside. The cops were out there, talking to Keith, when all of a sudden he pulled out a gun and aimed it at Chandler's head.

"Hey! Drop the gun!" I heard some officers yell.

Chandler wasn't crying, or anything. He was frozen. Then a cop came up behind Keith and shot him. When he shot him, Keith's gun lowered and went off.

Shooting Chandler in the leg.

He yelped out in pain and then started crying. I picked him up and rushed him to the ambulance that was there. (TWD vibes anyone?) The paramedic took him and strapped him to a bed.

I went to get on when the paramedic stopped me. "Are you a family member?" She asked me. "I'm the closest thing he has to one." I replied and she let me on.

A/N: Mwahahahaha! Cliffhanger!!! Soooo I found out that Keith Brooks is the real name of Dan on The Walking Dead (The guy who tried to rape Carl in season 4)..... I SWEAR THAT WASN'T DONE ON PURPOSE. God help us all.

ALSO if you have any requests please please please share them in the comments and I will try my best to use them.

Andddddd:

K byeeeee!

K byeeeee!