Chapter 25

Andy's POV
When I picked Chandler up from school, I could tell immediately something was wrong. His knuckles were busted open and looked like they needed stitches.

He was trembling more than usual, but his facial expression was angry. "Chandler? What happened?!" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry Andy. He was talking about Laura." Chandler whispered.

"Who was Chandler?" I asked, getting more and more concerned. "A kid named Jared. I-I swear he started it." Chandler said, keeping his gaze on the floor.

"Okay, what'd he say?" I asked cautiously. "H-he asked me if...i-if they p-pulled the plug on her." Chandler explained tears streaming down his face.

I don't care if it was a kid who said that, he needs help. Who would ever say that to someone?

"Hey, it's okay buddy. Don't cry, okay? She's doing just fine." I try to reassure him. He nods and wipes his face with the back of his hand, unintentionally smearing blood on his cheek.

"Why don't we go home first so I can stitch your knuckles?" I suggest.

"C-can we do it after we see her?" He asks. "Yeah, sure but just...take it easy and try not to rub them against anything." I say.

When we pull up to the hospital, Chandler gets out of the car as soon as we stop. We quietly walk into the hospital and ask to see Laura.

3rd Person POV

When Laura saw Chandler walking in, her whole mood lit up. Until she saw his knuckles that were busted open.

"Chandler what happened to you?" She asked as Chandler walked in.

"Me? I-I'm fine, Laura. How are you doing?" Chandler asked her and Laura laughed. "I feel a lot better actually. You look worse off." She joked.

"Seriously, Chandler. What happened?" She asked getting serious.

"It's just Jared." Chandler replied quietly. "Did you hit him, Chandler? Why?" Laura asked sitting up a bit.

"H-he talked about you." Chandler said quietly.

Laura believed him. The only time Chandler ever fought back is when Laura was involved.

"Chandler you gotta stop getting into fights over me. Whatever he said it doesn't have any effect on me, and it shouldn't on you either." She said, although she was still kind of glad Chandler stood up to Jared.

"But it does. He can make fun of me, and he can talk about my parents but I'm gonna make sure your name never leaves his mouth again." Chandler said seriously.

"I love you." Laura said smiling.

--------------------------------------------------

When Andy and Chandler got home, Andy immediately stitched his knuckles. "You gotta take it easy, okay?" Andy told Chandler.

"I-I feel bad for what happened." Chandler said quietly. "I really hurt him."

"You said he was talking about Laura right?" Andy asked. "Well yeah but, still. My friends looked at me like...like I look at my dad." Chandler explained quietly, eyes watering.

"Hey, listen to me. You're nothing like him, okay? I promise you. You stood up for Laura, you didn't hurt someone for no reason. The only thing is, you gotta learn your own strength." Andy said, wrapping Chandler's hand up.

"No kidding." Chandler said.

An: Okay so this is soooooooo short but I wanted to get another chapter out there (plus I made a deal XD) so here you go! Have this sucky chapter!

Chandler pic↓↓

Idk if I've used this before but whateverrr I'm rushing