Chapter 9

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Chandler's POV
I've been sitting in this stupid hotel room, with my hands tied and duct tape over my mouth for about thirty minutes now.

My dad went to get more beer, and he didn't want me running away. I remember how it used to be, before he and my mom started hating me.

They were great parents, they cared about me and I never in my life would think they'd turn out to be how they are now. It makes me sick. I remember the day they started acting like this too.

Flashback
I was seven years old. I was sitting in the floor in front of the tv when my dad came in the door drunk. "Dad? Are you okay?" I asked him. "Perfectly fine." My dad replied . "Oh, okay. Well guess what! Today at school my teacher gave me a sticker! She said I was really good and-" I was interrupted by my dad. "Chandler, do me a favor and close your mouth for once." My dad said harshly. "D-dad? Why are you being so mean?" I asked, crying. "You think that's mean? I'll show you mean!" My dad yelled as he drug me to a storage closet and locked me in it.

End of flashback

Chandler's POV
I remember being in that storage closet for two days straight. I wasn't even allowed out to eat or use the bathroom. If my dad heard me crying, he would yell at me to shut up.

And when I was finally let out, he put me in the bathtub and put the water on hot and made me stay in there until my skin would blister. I thought for a while my mom was on my side, and that she just didn't know what my dad was doing. But once when I was eight, my dad hit me across the face with a belt buckle and I saw my mom laughing in the corner.

I just wish they were like they used to be. I wish they stopped drinking and doing drugs and being so hateful all the time. My thoughts were interrupted by laughing outside and I saw the door swing open.

My dad and some of his friends I'm guessing walked in.

He came over and took off the duct tape and untied me. "You do anything, I'll make your punishment 10 times worse." He whispered in my ear. I just nodded and stayed where I was.

Chandler's POV {an hour later}
My dad and his friends are sitting around drunk, and smoking weed. I'm in the exact same spot I was an hour ago. I had my head down for a while, but had to look up when this guy started walking towards me.

He pulls me up by my collar and punches me in the face. Great. So now I'm some random guys punching bag.

He gets ready to hit me again but my dad pulls him off of me and starts beating the crap out of him. So what is it then? He can hit me but no one else can??

After a while my dad stops beating the guy up and all his friends leave. Once they're gone, my dad walks over to me and tells me to stand up. I do it, even though I'm terrified. "Look at you. You're so weak. Can't even defend yourself." He says.

Then he throws a punch, and out of reflex, I flinch. But his fist never makes contact with my face. My dad laughs. "Weak." He mutters.

I didn't realize I was still crying until my dad started talking. "Quit your crying boy. Your punishment hasn't even started yet, you crybaby." He said.

3rd person POV
William tied Chandler to a chair and put duct tape back over his mouth. He took Chandler's hoodie and shirt off. Then he took off his belt and started hitting Chandler with the buckle.

Chandler was crying non-stop, but no one heard because of the duct tape. He was silently praying that someone, anyone would hear him and call the police. But no one did. When William decided to stop hitting Chandler with the belt buckle, he gave Chandler about two minutes to calm down. Then started at it again.

By the time William was done, the skin on Chandler's back was bruised, ripped and bloody. William then picked Chandler up and set him on the bed. "Maybe this will keep you from snitching next time." He said as he went to the other bed and went to sleep.

A/N: THIS WAS THE HARDEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE TO WRITE! I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON! I'M SORRY BUT I SWEAR I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!

I'M SO SORRY CHANDLER!!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!