Chapter 39

Okay sooooo here is a Time Skip. Last chapter it was around September, it is now October and Halloween!!!

Also, if you don't know what Sanders Sides are, please please please look them up on YouTube, you won't regret it. Also spoiler alert for those of you who do watch them and are not caught up.

Also, spoiler alert if you've never seen "Emo the musical", and you need to do that in your life.
———————————

Third Person POV
"Alright, we need to discuss costume ideas." Andy said to Chandler and Payton.

They were sitting at the table on Saturday afternoon, both being forced to sit down and listen to Andy.

The thing about Andy, is he's absolutely obsessed with Halloween and everything to do with it. Chandler and Payton could care less.

"I think I wanna be a zombie. Or some sort of dead thing." Payton shrugged.

"Dead. That's good. What about you, Chandler?" Andy asked.

"I don't know. Zay suggested we do this thing where I'm him and he's me but that's a little weird so I don't think so." Chandler said.

He wasn't as much of a nervous wreck these days, he was a bit more relaxed.

"Well we gotta think of something, you're right that's kind of weird." Andy smiled. "What were you last time you dressed up?" He asked.

"I was six. Are we really going off that?" Chandler asked, grinning slightly.

"Good point. You don't have any idea on what to be?"

"Maybe a murderer." Chandler shrugged.

"Uhhh...that's a little alarming there, Chandler." Andy said with a concerned expression.

"I mean...I just wanna be something scary." Chandler explained. "Oh, well that's understandable." Andy nodded.

"Is it though? He's seen one scary movie in his life and almost cried during that." Payton spoke up.

Chandler was gonna defend himself when Zay and Parker burst through the door.

"Sup losers! We're home!" Parker called, making his way to the kitchen and Zay closed the door behind them.

"Good to see you guys too." Andy said. "Now help us figure out Halloween. And not what you said Zay, that's weird." Andy said and sat down.

"Be that way." Zay mumbled.

"Hey, how about we be sanders sides?" Parker suggested. At this Payton's face lit up. "You watch Thomas Sanders and Sanders sides?!" She exclaimed.

"Who doesn't?" Parker smiled.

"What's a Sanders side?" Chandler asked. Zay and Parker gave him this look.

"We'll show you later, right now we're assigning characters. Chandler's obviously Virgil." Zay declared.

"What's a Virgil?" Chandler asked. "He stands for anxiety. So yeah, that's you."

"Uh..." Chandler started.

"Payton you're deceit. Do you agree?" Parker asked. "Obviously! I'm a great liar!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Andy raised his eyebrow.

"I'll be Logan and you can be Patton. Deal?" Parker asked Zay.

"Yeah, sure. And Laura can be Roman, and Autumn can be Remus. If they agree to it that is." Zay responded.