Chapter 14

Ok so my friend has brought to my attention that two years is not the charge for child abuse. And that is true, but I have plans so ima have to be a bit unrealistic here! XD

WARNING! MATURE JOKES!

Chandler's POV {The next morning}
What do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do. I'm sitting on my bed, packing my book bag up for school and FREAKING OUT. I do NOT want to go to school. Seeing Laura is gonna be so awkward, she literally KISSED me yesterday! I had my FIRST KISS! Wow, school's gonna suck.

What even was that ^^ lol

3rd person POV {at school}
Chandler and Zay were sitting on the bus, talking a little bit. "Why do you seem so....I don't know, excited I guess?" Zay asked Chandler. "Something happened, dude. Something big." Chandler said smiling. "What? What happened?" Zay asked.

"You can't say anything if I tell you." Chandler replied. "Okay?" Zay said. "Laura kissed me! Like, on the lips!" Chandler whispered.

"Really? Was that your first kiss?" Zay asked.

"N-no! I've kissed plenty of other girls before that." Chandler lied. "Whatever you say man." Zay said laughing. "Oh I have good news too." Zay said smiling.

"Should I be scared?" Chandler asked.

"A little. So there's this senior party tonight and-" Zay started but was cut off by Chandler.

"Party? Seniors? Are you insane?" He asked. "Would you relax? I got invited and he said I can bring you and Laura. Are you in or not?" Zay asked.

"Will there be drugs at this party?" Chandler asked.

"What? No!.....Probably." Zay said, mumbling the last part. "Fine. I'm in." Said Chandler.

3rd person POV {at lunch}
Chandler was walking to the lunch table, freaking out a little. Once he saw Laura sitting there he almost had a heart attack. He made his way over there, despite being absolutely terrified.

"H-h-hey Laura." Chandler said once he got to the table. "Hey Chandler." She said simply, not taking her eyes away from her book. Chandler was relived she wasn't making a big deal about it. Until- "So we need to talk about what happened yesterday." Laura said putting her book down. "O-okay." Chandler said, getting more nervous.

"Look, I really like you. And I can tell you don't like me back because of the face you made after I kissed you yesterday. And I'm okay with that." Laura explained. Chandler was beyond confused at this point, of course he liked her back! "I-I never said I didn't like you!" Chandler blurted out.

"I-I was just really shocked yesterday. Wait, this isn't a trick is it? Is someone paying you to say all this stuff?" Chandler questioned. Laura laughed.

"Of course not! You don't believe I like you?" She asked. "Well it is kinda hard to believe." Chandler said.

"No it is not! Chandler whatever your middle name is Riggs don't talk about yourself like that!" Laura said, quite loudly.

"Awwweeee! How cute!" They heard Zay say from behind them. "Are you two a thing now?" He asked as he sat down.

"Uh-Um..." Chandler stammered until Laura cut him off. "Yes." She said and picked her book back up. "Cool. So are y'all going to the party together?" Zay asked, biting some of his sandwich.

"Party?" Laura questioned."U-Um there's a senior party tonight. Apparently we're invited. Wanna come?" Chandler asked. "Is that a date?" Laura asked, smirking. "U-Uh do you want it to be?" Chandler asked.

"Sure. Jeez Chandler you make high school so much more awkward than it has to be." Laura remarked.

"Oh by the way, next time you wanna yell at Chandler, his middle name is Carlton." Zay added.