Chapter 28

Chapter 28

After finding a quiet place away from everyone else, I leaned against the wall and slid to the floor. " Why didn't I just say no. I could have been back home, and not here where everyone sees me as a stepping stone."

The air around me shifted before Dahlia and Chloe sat across from me. " Dont you remember what..." Chloe trailed off and Dahlia let out a sigh. " Dont you remember what Loki said. Your powers aren't of earth, eventually someone would have found you, Aria. Going to Asgard slowed them down." She said for her.

" But why? Why my power?"

Dahlia looked like she was about to answer, but went quiet when she got a look from Chloe. " The truth can only be revealed, when you are made whole. Find the other 4, and then you will know the truth. " Chloe said before she and Dahlia vanished. " You know, I really feel like I'm being used when you do that." I grumbled before looking over when I noticed Gamora being dragged off by a bunch of other prisoners. Using Dahlia's power of invisibility, I followed after them. I wasn't the only one that saw the group though, the racoon, peter and a guy with a strange markings had also gone to see what was going on.

I stopped when I reached the doorway, and very slowly my image flickered back into existence, nearly scaring the pants off of Peter. The guy with the markings, who one of the prisoners had called Drax, pinned Gamora to the wall by her throat; his family had been killed, and he thought that killing Gamora would give him revenge. Peter tried to talk him down, but after a quick look at the guys mind I knew it was useless. I teleported between Gamora and the blade, and shock crossed his face seconds before I tapped him on the chest causing him to fly backwards away from Gamora and me. " I didn't need your help." Gamora said

" I didn't do it for you. " I said before I stormed passed Peter and the racoon, who stepped out of the way. " Your just my only way home." I called out.

********

I sat in my assigned cell watching as guards tried to stop Peter, the racoon, the tree who called himself Groot, Gamora and Drax, from escaping. " Aren't we gonna escape too?" Dahlia asked and I smirked. " I thought I would watch for a few minutes, they looked like they were doing fine. " I told Dahlia before I teleported in front of the guards as they aimed thier weapons toward the control center above. " Hey boys." I greeted with a smile.

" Back to your cell." One of them snapped and I frowned. " Now is that any way to speak to a lady." I questioned before thier weapons were ripped from thier hands, and they found themselves more acquainted with the guy standing next to them. Just as the gravity was switched off, I teleported into the control center. " Nice work." I said

" Who are you?" Drax questioned and I smirked.