1

"Hey, Joonie, how about we go there?" Said my girlfriend, Yoo Mina.

"Mina, are you sure?" It's quite expensive." I replied, we were booking a hotel to stay at in Bora Bora. (Bora Bora, French Polynesia) Mina has always wanted to go there. So I decided to take her there for her birthday which is next week.

"How about this one? It has a pool. And it's not that expensive." She said.

"Yeah, maybe we can do that one." I told her.

"I'll call them later." She said.

"I need a bathing suit also." She said.

"Okay, let's go shopping!" I told her, while running to get my shoes on.

"Okay." She said.

"And do not tell me you want more shoes. You have a bunch of Converse shoes already." I said, giving her a glare.

"Joon. I promise." She said, before heading out the door.

We got to the mall about like 30 minutes later, we entered a clothing store. Turns out they're selling bathing suits.

"Look at this one, Joon!" Mina said as she held it up in front of me.

"Well, I like it, it doesn't show to much skin." I said.

"Can we get it then?" She said, smiling like a little girl ready to buy a toy she really wanted.

"Yep."

I paid for the bathing suit and we headed off to another store just to see what there is.

We walked passed this shoe department and Mina looks at it.

"..shoes." She mumbled. I think she doesn't know I heard her.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yep." She replies.

"Let's get something to eat on the way back." I said.

"Okay, Joon."

~~~

bRR BRR DDAENG

im sorri

hope you enjoyed this chapter

love ya💜