12

-NAMJOON'S POV-
_____________

As I was trying to find Jin among the crowd, I bumped into someone else. The guy turned around and to my surprise it was Hoseok!

But..

He had a worried look on his face, "Namjoon, look."

He had showed me his phone. Someone was live on Instagram. On the screen, I had seen one guy on top of another. I tried making out the face of the person that was on the floor.

Once the guy on top had moved a little bit to the right, I could make out the face.

It was Jin.

"Oh, fuck!" I said, turning away from Hoseok.

Unfortunately, I wasn't tall enough to know where I was. I could've been far from him. It certainly felt like it.

"Jin?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He wouldn't be able to hear you, Namjoon. You gotta go find him yourself.

My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't make it stop. I was so worried and angry. I swear, I'm going to hurt that person who laid their hands on him.

I kept walking and pushing until I heard, 'ohhh' and 'ouuu'. Hoseok was also following behind me.

You're getting closer, just keep walking and you'll reach him.

I pushed past through some more people and finally saw him. He was bleeding from his lip and nose, and was on the floor, being punched repeatedly.

I was fuming with anger. I tackled the guy on top and now he was on the floor. I got on top and started punching him.

At the corner of my eye I saw Hoseok lifting up Jin.

I punched the guy once more before he knocked out.

I got off of him and didn't see Jin nor Hoseok in sight. Luckily, I had my phone.

namjoonie: hoseok? where did u and jin go?

He responded immediately.

jhobi: we're outside, jin's crying. hurry joon. he needs u. like right now.

I pushed right past the crowd and saw the entrance to the club. I felt relieved.

I pushed the door open and saw Jin and Hoseok sitting on a nearby bench. I ran over to them. "I'll go find the others and tell them to go home. It's time to call it a night. And you two.. Namjoon try doing something, don't you have a first aid kit?" Hoseok said, "Yeah, I do." I replied, "I'll call you later."

He nodded at me and got up. He headed back inside to find the others. "Jin, let's go home, okay?" I said, I tried putting my hand on his cheek but he pushed it away, "Jin, c'mon. We need to heal your wounds." I said. Jin tried getting up, I noticed he was - obviously - struggling, so I put his arm around my neck and led him to the car. I put him down in the passenger's seat and closed the car door. I got in the driver's seat and turned the car on. We drove off.

While driving back, Jin said, "H-Hold my h-hand.."

He extended his hand with only a little strength. I gladly intertwined my hand with his.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna heal you, okay?" I said, reassuring him.

"O-okay.."

-

We made it back to my house and here I was, healing Jin's every wound there was.

"Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere else?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I had bandaged his lip and put tissues in his nose to make the bleeding from there to stop, "N-Namjoon-"

Tears started trickling down his face again, "I d-didn't even do a-anything w-wrong!" he cried.

"Jin, they're the idiots. Not you. You're too precious to be one." I said.

He buried his face into his hands. All I want to do right now, is kiss him and hug him, tell him it'll be alright. I want to let him into my arms. I want to let him cry on my shoulder when he needs it. If he's ever feeling down, I want to be the one to cheer him back up again. I want him to be mine. But, does he like me back? I don't know.

"J-Joonie, can I hug you?" He asked.

"Of course, baby." I said.

He immediately came in and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and was rubbing my hand in circles on his back.

*
*
*

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
_______________

Being hugged by Joonie was the best. I felt so safe in his arms.

I pulled away and cupped his face. I brought him closer and closer. I was inches away from his lips meeting mine.

I kissed him. I was happy that he kissed back.

After I pulled away, I giggled, "Joonie, you know that I like you a lot, right?"

He nodded his head, "I've always known you liked me, I could just feel it." He chuckled, "It's okay, I like you too, Jinnie."

He leaned in and kissed me again, "Your kisses are the best." I said in between kisses.

He pulled away. We both smiled at each other.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" He asked.

I nodded.

-

Joonie has given me a hug before he went to bed. But now, I'm here not being able to sleep. Amazing.

What if I just get out of here and go sneak into his bed?

________________________
Hi hi!
Thanks for reading!!
The QOTD of the day is: What was your first ever fanfiction you read on Wattpad?
Mine was Addiction by azurenights if you haven't read that, I recommend you read it. It's a good book.
Anyways thanks so much for reading!
I'll see you next time!
I love all of you!
✨💜💫
P.S.
I also apologize for making this long. I was just so into the chapter.
-britney.