37

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
___________________________

It was a long night. Baekhyun wouldn't sleep, and I understand why he couldn't. He must've been heartbroken, torn apart. So, I stayed with him in the living room until the sun rose again, while Namjoon would sometimes come out and stay with us for a while, but then have to go back since he was taking over some other employee's shift.

"Baekhyun," I said softly, "we have to go to sleep."

"But, I d-don't want to.."

"We have to, so we can get energy to play more with Snowy." I said, rubbing his back. He sighed softly, "Can I sleep with you?" He asked.

"Of course, sweetie." We got up, and headed into the bedroom, I crouched down to his level, "I want to let you know, that Namjoon is my.." I tried coming up with a name, to cover for 'boyfriend' because I doubt he'd knew what that even was, "Uh, partner."

"You mean, your husbwand?" He asked, I blushed a crimson pink, "Yeah." Oh my God, Namjoon better be asleep, "How do you even know what a husband is?" I asked, and crossed my arms.

"Mommy told me what a husband is. It's usually Daddy, right?" He said.

I smiled, "Usually."

"C'mon let's get into bed."

I slid into bed with Namjoon facing the other side, then Baekhyun slid and snuggled up to me. I put my arm around his small waist. "Sweet dreams." I said, and fell asleep with him in my arms.

★★★

I woke up without Baekhyun, I looked to my side. Namjoon wasn't there either. I quickly got up and headed into the living room, to find the two playing with Snowy. I leaned against the wall, watching them play, with a smile on my face.

I saw Baekhyun point at me and whisper something into Namjoon's ear. They both snickered, "What are you two crackheads doing?" I asked, chuckling.

"Nothing." Said Baekhyun, and slowly hid behind Namjoon. I came over and kneeled, "Does anyone want breakfast?" I asked.

"Me! Me!" Baekhyun said, jumping.

"Okay, now go set the table you two, I'll be making breakfast in the meantime."

________________________________

A/N: There'll be a time skip soon. And the book is coming close to an end.