20

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
_________________

"Joonie!" I said as I embraced him in my arms, "I finally moved in!"

"Well, guess what?"

I pulled away and looked at him, "I got the job!!"

I twirled around in excitement. "I'm so happy for you!"

I cupped his face and brought it closer to mine, and pecked his lips. "I love you." I said, "Not possible." He replied, and went to our room. "Joon?" I started following him.

He was standing in the doorway, he had seen the piles of clothes I had brought, "Oh yeah, once you got home, I was excited and didn't finish this mess." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder, "Can you help me?" I asked.

He nodded.

-

We were still putting my things into the closet, and sorting out clothes, "Woah, Jinnie, I didn't think I'd find one of these." Namjoon said. Dangling from his hand was one of my boxers. I quickly turned red from embarrassment. I walked over to him since he was on the other side of the bed, I tried reaching for the piece of underpants, "Give it-" I let out a huff trying to reach as a second attempt, "back."

"Suck me off first." He said.

"Excuse me? Right now? No, no, no, and no. Thank you very much."

"Just kidding. Give me a kiss, then." He said.

I stopped trying to reach and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Why that kind?" He asked, poutingly.

"You never were specific of what kind of kiss you wanted."

"Okay, Fine I'll give you that." He said.

-

After we were finally done, we were both hungry. We went out for fast food. After that we came back home and ate the food we bought, "Joonie, we should have a couple of drinks together, right now. Watching a movie and sitting next to the Christmas tree." I said.

"Okay."

Namjoon had gotten wine and poured us both glasses. We sat down in front of the couch and watched a movie. We held hands throughout the movie, there were some points where I wanted to let go because my hand was getting sweaty, but every time I tried, he tightened his grip. So, eventually I gave up.

******
-NAMJOON'S POV-
******

After the movie ended, I saw Jin was fast asleep on my shoulder. I took his empty glass and mine, and put them far to the side, so I wouldn't break them, because I'm known to break things easily.

I picked Jin up and carried him to our room. I laid him down and covered him. I went back into the living room and put the empty wine glasses in the sink, then went and turned off the TV. I hadn't drank that much, so I wasn't that drunk. But as for Jin..

I went back into the bathroom and laid next to Jin. I turned out the lamp and suddenly, he cuddled up closer to me, "Goodnight, love." He whispered, I could smell the wine in his breath, "I love you too." I said and pecked his forehead.

And we both went to sleep in each other's arms.

_______________________________

Hi!
So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I love all of you!
And as I was writing this, I was listening to random Kpop songs on Spotify.
Well anyways, have a great night/day wherever you are!
I'll cya soon!

-britney xoxo