33

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
___________________

I woke up, Namjoon was sleeping on my side. Hopefully he's sober now. I turned over to him and wrap my arms around him. He pushed my hands away so hard that I almost fell on the floor, "Get the fuck away, you useless piece of shit."

I was hurt, so I got up, "Fine." I said and slammed the door shut as I left the room. I grabbed my car keys and headed to one of the others' house.

As I parked in their driveway, I wiped my fresh tears to make it look like I wasn't crying. I gotten out and knocked on the door to Taehyung's house.

I heard footsteps on the other side, and then a second later he opened it. "Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I quickly entered the home, it looked so perfect from inside. "Why'd you decide to come over suddenly?" He asked.

I had to lie. I didn't want to pour out my feelings and tell him my problems. Like that would even help me. Or him even helping me. He couldn't.

"I haven't seen you in a while," I paused, thinking of what to say next, "I wanted to know how you were doing." I sat down on his couch, he sat next to me and turned on the TV.

-

We talked for a while, until he said, "Jin, I need to tell you something." I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. He was shaking a little. He grabbed my hand and slowly intertwined it with mine.

"I'm really sorry.." he said and leaned in to kiss me. I couldn't kiss back. I was flabbergasted. Really really surprised. After he pulled away, I cocked my head to the side, "Jin, I-I've.. liked you since that day.. remember? Where you were crying about your stuffed animal that day? That it tore apart. I was there to comfort you, and I never realized how cute and perfect you were." He said.

He looked so desperate. So desperate for love, he needed it. After everything, even before Namjoon. He was always there. Even if I didn't mention it. And I was so upset, Namjoon was different. It's like he didn't love me anymore.

I was upset, hurt, felt betrayed a little.

I did the wrong.

I kissed him. And it got even more tense, as he took us into his room.

. . .

-NAMJOON'S POV-
___________________

"Fuck! I'm so fucking stupid!" I screamed at myself, "Why did I say that?"

I tried calling him at least 10 times now.

And he wasn't answering.

I was getting worried, where did he go?

I called Yoongi, he said he wasn't there. Then, Hoseok, and not there either. Then, Jimin, a no from him too. Taehyung didn't answer. Jungkook said he saw Jin park in Taehyung's driveway.

Wait. Oh. Haha. He's at Taehyung's house.

I was about to literally walk to his house, until I saw Jin park in the driveway. I was ready to go off on him.

I heard the front door open and close shut, then I went over to him and pinned him against the wall. "Why the hell did you go to Taehyung's house?" I asked angrily.

He didn't respond, "Answer me!" I started raising my voice to him, that it made him flinch. As I stopped, waiting for him to answer, I realized he was shaking. "Stop.." he quietly said, "let me go.."

"Not until you tell me what you did with him."

"We just talked, okay?" He said, trying to get away, but it was no use, my grip was too tight. "Do you know how much I worried?" I asked, pushing his wrists against the wall. Then, kissed him. I pulled away quickly, smelling the cologne, and finally noticing the hickey, hiding almost behind his neck. I let go of his grip, "So, you guys really talked? I just want to say, I'm so fucking sorry that I said that. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I-I l-love you s-so.." I was going to start crying. "You s-should be the one crying.. not m-me.."

"Joon.." He said softly.

"S-Stop.. y-you h-had sex with him, didn't you?" I asked, sobbing as quiet as can be. He slowly nodded, but said, "Joon, I was just so upset, sad, and felt betrayed.. and he confessed his love to me.. he looked so desperate. Like he really needed it. And with me being upset, I decided to.." he stopped talking, knowing I already knew the rest.

"But, why?" He asked, "Why did you call me that?" He was on the verge of tears as well.

"I saw someone I didn't want to see. And they.. tried getting me into bed with them." I explained.

I got closer and hugged him tightly, "My baby.. you know how much I love you, right? I really don't want my mouth to be saying these things to you."

He hugged me back and sighed, "It's great that we talked it out, and not get into a huge argument."

I pulled away and kissed him with all the love I have in me. He returned the loving kiss. "I want us to be together, I don't want us to break up." I said.

"And we won't." He whispered in my ear.

Even after today, all the sudden rough things that happened. Even if we hurt each other in awful ways, we still manage to figure it out. Together. I have a very strong feeling he's 'The One'.