13

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
_______________

I haven't been able to sleep at all. I was laying here in bed for what felt like 30 minutes.

I finally, finally, sat up.

I smirked slightly.

I got out of bed and started walking over to the door in darkness. Then, I bumped into something. "Ow, fuck." I whispered in pain. After the pain died down I quickly headed over to the door and opened it quietly.

I closed it behind me as I walked out.

I walked over to Namjoon's room, trying to not bump into anything on my way or else he would wake up.

When I reached his room door, I was about to open it, but then, unexpectedly, Namjoon beat me to it.

He saw me and smiled, "Couldn't sleep either?" He asked and chuckled, "Nope." I said.

"I.. was um," Namjoon scratched his neck, "about to go into your room."

"I was about to go into your room." I said.

Without saying anything I can in and plopped down on his bed, "Joonie, can I sleep with you tonight? I think that's why I couldn't sleep." I said.

Namjoon didn't say anything for a few moments and then said, "Jin, are you sure? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way."

"Joon, it's okay. I'm comfortable when I'm around you." I said.

He quickly came into bed with me and I flipped to my right side, "I'm glad." I said, and buried my face into his chest.

After a few moments he said, "Me too, Jinnie. Me too." And then kissed my head.

______________________________
Hi!
Thanks for reading!
Sorry this a short chapter, I'm extremely tired, but I wanted to get something out there to read.
If anyone has Zepeto, add me if you'd like!
I'd love to make ARMY friends!
Code: YB5QBU
Anyways, sparkle beautifully, everyone.
I'll see you next time!
💫💜✨