9

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
__________

I woke up to the sound of the TV turned on in the room - which was the living room - I was in, but no Namjoon in sight.

I got up quickly and was walking tipsily until I was able to control my balance.

"Namjoon?" I shouted loud enough so he could possibly hear me, if he's even here.

I walked down the little hallway.

As I was getting closer to Namjoon's room I started hearing.. groans?

His door was a creaked open a little, and I peeked in to check if anything was wrong that was causing him to make such noises.

And to my surprise, what I saw, was not something I was expecting from Namjoon.

He was jerking off.

wHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?

I quickly slammed the door shut. I went into the guest room near Namjoon's room. As I went in there I closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed, ears and face red from embarrassment. Why did I peek in there? But, something in me liked what I saw.

I shook the erotic thought of Namjoon out of my head.

Seokjin, stop it now!

But, just thinking of it, feels good..

Stop thinking of him like that!

Yeah, you're right, I should stop.

I shake the thoughts of out my head.

I heard a 'ding' coming from my phone. I went over to it to find a message from Namjoon, then immediately right after he started blowing up notifications of his messages on the bright screen.

I picked it up, unlocked it, and when to the messages app.

namjoonie: yOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING, plEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING

seokjinnie: i very much well saw what was going on in that room and I don't dare going back in there nor coming out of the room

namjoonie: oof jin please i mean i blessed your eyes didn't I?

-THIRD POV-
___________

Jin sat there on the bed, looking at the message Namjoon had sent the minute earlier. He was thinking deeply about what to send back. Finally, he had the courage to message something.

seokjinnie: maybe?????

Jin threw himself back on the bed, thinking how Namjoon might receive the message. Namjoon could've maybe thought he was gay for thinking or even messaging that back to him. Overall, Jin didn't know what he felt like towards Namjoon. And maybe saying and doing the wrongs things might drive Namjoon away from him. And he doesn't want that. But, it was a 'maybe' so something might-

Jin's phone dinged again, as he checked nervously he opened up the message.

namjoonie: i hope i can bless your eyes again, but in a better way

Jin's eyes widened a little, surprised what Namjoon responded with. This whole conversation with him through text, is leaving Jin surprised everywhere. But, what did Namjoon mean by, 'in a better way'? Is he going to...no, he can't. But he can.. and he can't..

Jin shook his head again once more. After that, he received one more message from him. And again, he opened the message.

namjoonie: i'm coming into the room whether you like it or not

__________________________

Hi hi!
QOTD: What's your favorite thing to eat?
Thanks so much for reading this chapter!
I wanted to leave a little cliffhanger here lmao.
And don't forget loves,
Sparkle beautifully!
I'll see you in the next one!
I love you all!
💜✨