5

This is not what I expected this party to be..

There was loud music everywhere downstairs, people jumping around, and drinking, until they were drunk or wasted.

I, myself, was drunk. And ready to leave.

So then, I went to go and try to find Jimin.

I found Jungkook instead.

"Jungkookie, where's Jimin?" I had to shout, since the music was so loud.

"Ah, he's upstairs." He said, and as just as I was about to leave he said, "In the bathroom maybe."

I went upstairs. I saw that the bathroom was empty, since the door was open.

So, the clumsy person I am, I randomly decided to go open room doors. I really shouldn't have done that. But, you know. I was drunk. I needed to be drunk for the first time in a long time.

I opened the first door. 2 girls, were eating each other out.
Then, the second door. Just a couple making out.
Then the third door, I peeked in just a little bit to find that Jimin was making out with some girl.

She looked familiar.

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw.

It was her.

Jimin noticed me, and I quickly shut the door and ran downstairs.

I made my way through people, dancing, falling over. I started crying.

I made it out of the house. There were no cars passing by. It was late. Probably 2 in the morning. I couldn't really ask for a ride. All of the others were drunk as well. And I really can't ask anyone for a ride, they could kidnap me if they wanted to, or maybe even murder me. Who knows.

I guess this meant, I hide to walk home.

My house wasn't that far. But the thing is, I don't like walking in the darkness. It scares me sometimes.

I started walking. I made it a couple blocks, but then stopped when I heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind me.

Nothing was there.

I kept walking, trying to ignore it.

I stopped again to the sound of the same footsteps again.

I had enough of the person who was trying to scare me, so I shouted,

"Stop trying to scare me! Just come out!"

Then, Jimin came out. He was running towards me. Like he needed me.
I started crying at the sight. He was running in such a sad way. What happened to him? What's going on?

As he was getting closer, I could hear his sobs. As he reached me, he hugged me tightly and then he said, "Hyung, I'm sorry. So sorry."

"It's okay, Jimin. It's okay." I said, as I hugged him back.

Then, I woke up. My face feeling wet. I touched it. I was crying. In my sleep?

It was dream. I felt relieved. Then, I thought.

Was it really one? It felt so real. Even more real then the ones that feel real.

_______________

thx for reading this chapter.

ily all sm byee💖✨