4

Namjoon
kookie im coming over now

I texted Jungkook. I was driving until I pulled up in his driveway.

I got out and went over to his door and knocked twice, it didn't take him long to open it.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

He looks at me with a worried face, I guess he noticed.

"Hey man, you okay?" He asked.

"N-no," I said, stammering. I was about to cry again.

"Let's talk about it," Jungkook said, as he patted my back. "Go sit down on the couch, I'll bring us some cookies and I'll bring you some hot chocolate."

I nodded to him and headed over to the living room.

I received a message from Mina..

Mina
Namjoon, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you so much.
I love you.
I know I made a huge mistake.
But I want you back.
please.
I'm so lonely without you.

Namjoon
Do you want me back just so you can cheat on me again?
maybe with 3 or 4 guys?
or maybe 12?
not happening.
you broke my heart so much.
there's no way in hell you're getting me back
go complain to your 2 other boyfriends, will you?
goodbye Mina.

And with that, I blocked her number.

I looked up from my phone, and I didn't realize Jungkook was staring at me.

"So.. you looked really angry to the person you were texting." He said.

"Oh.. yeah." I said.

"Who was it?"

"Uh.. my ex-girlfriend." I told him, looking at him and looking back down.

"Oh.. oh Namjoon, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"How did it happen?" He asked, taking a bite out of his cookie.

"She was.. uh showering. I was in the living room watching TV. And her phone ding-ed. Since, I knew all her friends. There were 2 of them I didn't know. You know, if she had new friends she would tell me about them. So.. I decided to look through her phone, she had a passcode, but it was easy so whatever. I went to her messages, and f-found o-out.." I told him, I tried and succeeded to say those last words. "T-that she w-was cheating on m-me with 2 g-guys." I started crying after I said that.

"Ah," Was all he said.

"With 2 fucking guys, Jungkook, 2 f-fucking guys!" I said. I put my face in my hands.

"Have a cookie." He said, handing me over a cookie, "It'll make you feel better."

"Thanks."

"You know, once I said that, it reminds me of Snickers. Like, you're not yourself if you don't eat a Snickers, something like that." Jungkook said.

I chuckled.

Jungkook quickly took a sip of his banana milk when we heard a knock at our door.

I looked at the cookies and took another one. Jungkook had went over to the door to see who it is.

"Ah, hello, Jimin-hyung, come in." Jungkook said, gesturing him to come in.

"Thanks," Jimin said, Jimin noticed me and greeted me, until, "What happened, hyung? Were you crying?"

I stayed quiet. "Mina, uh.. she cheated on him. With 2 guys." Jungkook told Jimin for me.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, hyung." Jimin said, and came over to hug me.

"It's okay, I guess."

"So, Jimin.. did you tell everyone to come over?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, they'll be here in a little bit." Jimin responded.

"Why's everyone coming over?" I asked. Jungkook quickly responded with, "So, everyone can know the tea, and comfort you. And also, maybe have a little party.. with just us 7 of course."

I raised my eyebrow. "Okay..?"

After a while of sitting on the couch we heard a couple of knocks on the door.

"They're here." Jimin said.

"I'll go unlock it." I said, as I walked over to the door.

As soon as I unlock it they come barging in. You know how friends are, they'll barge into your door, if it was like their house.

Let's get this party started, I guess..

________________________

thanks for reading. i know there's a lot of sadness rn, but trust me it'll get better.

I'll cya next chapter.

love ya.

💜