24

-NAMJOON'S POV-
____________

"Ah.. Joonie, I need you." Jin said tugging on my shirt, "Please, claim me."

It got even more intense.

I woke up, I felt my sweatpants feel sticky. Ah, a wet dream. Damn it, Jin.

He was already awake and looking at me, "Baby, did you have a wet dream?" He asked, and smirked.

"Uh, maybe?"

"I heard you panting."

I grew red from embarrassment, "S-Sorry about that."

"You know, I can maybe help you with that." He said seductively, and kissed my lips. I hovered over him, "Are you sure, baby?" I asked.

He nodded, "Whatever happened yesterday is over. I just want to be safe in your arms again."

I started planting kisses on his jawline and neck. As I was marking his neck, I saw it, "Oh, baby." I said, "Did they mark you?"

"Y-Yes, they did.. i'm s-s-sorry.."

"It's okay, I love you." And went back to now, unbuckling his pants.

"I-" he let out a deep breath, "love you too."

-

I groaned as I released. Jin moaned loudly as he came right after. I laid down beside him, "Wanna go for round 2?" He asked.

"I dunno, should we?"

"Maybe in 2 weeks." He said, and giggled.

"What's the name of the first female turtle?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Mishell Obama." I said, and laughed.

"That one sucked ass but it was good." He said and laughed along too.

"Let's get dressed, I wanna go out on a date with my beautiful boyfriend." I said.

"How about we stay home and just cuddle and watch a bunch of Christmas movies?" He asked.

"We can surely do that."

-

I laid in bed with Namjoon and brought the snacks and drinks, and then we started to watch 48 Christmas Wishes.

"I love you so much, babyboy." I told him.

"I love you so much too." He said and kissed my lips.

-

We finished the movie and I was gonna shower when Jin stopped me, "Can we shower together?" He asked.

I nodded.

We had went into the bathroom stripped each other naked and showered together. We had an intense makeout session, so it took us longer.

Once we finished we changed into our pajamas and then went back into the room. And cuddled some more.

To be honest, this still feels like a dream. I'm just glad that it's real.