28

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
_______________

"I'm heading off to work.." I whispered softly into Namjoon's ear. After I started walking to the bedroom door, when I felt a hand stop me from even going a step. "Wait, baby." I heard a raspy voice.

"Give me a kiss before you go." I turned my body, and bent over and gave him a kiss on his lips, then, I pulled away, "I have to go now." I said.

"I'll miss you." He said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I bent over and gave him one more kiss, but this time on his forehead, "Now rest well, darling." I said, and headed out.

-

"Mr. Kim, right?" The receptionist asked, "Right."

"You're office is on the 5th floor, and before you go, Mr. Hong would like to speak with you."

I nodded at her.

I went into the elevator and pressed for the 5th floor. Gladly, I was alone, but at the same time, I felt kind of scared. Maybe it's just because you're not used to elevators. Or, because things feel different when Namjoon isn't around?

I sighed. You'll be fine.

I exited the elevator and knocked on Mr. Hong's office door, "Come in!" I heard.

"Oh, hello! The new employee right?" He asked, and I nodded in response.

"Kim Seokjin?"

I nodded.

"I've been expecting you. Here sit down." He pointed to the chair in front of his desk. Then, he sat down in his own.

"Well, you look young." He said, "How old are you?"

"Just turned 27."

His expression changed into a surprised one, "You look very fairly young for this age."

I giggled, "Oh okay, whatever." I said sarcastically. He as well, took it as a joke.

"Well," He said, "have fun working here for me." And smiled.

I nodded, "Will do, sir."

I got up and headed towards the door, as I opened it, he said, "And Seokjin?"

I hummed. "Please, just call me Joshua." He said.

"Okay, Mr. Ho- I mean.. Joshua." I said and smiled. Then, left his office.