18

-THIRD POV-
________

"I love you."

Namjoon looked at Jin, with surprised eyes.

"I loved hearing those words come out of your mouth." The younger said.

The younger, started kissing Jin roughly this time, like he wanted it. And he did. But, he didn't know if the older was ready.

"I love you too." Namjoon said in between kisses, Jin had smiled and wrapped his hands around his neck.

***

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
________________

Namjoon started sucking on my neck, leaving his marks on one side. I moaned as quietly as I could as his lips touched me.

"A-Are we," I paused for a moment, "r-really gonna do t-this?"

Namjoon pulled away, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and started kissing him hungrily again. He laid me down in the fort, with him hovering over me.

***
NOTE: Issa bout to get a little kinky here, and so be careful as you read because you might cringe. You may continue. (lmao)
***

He started planting little kisses on my jawline and neck. I moaned quietly, but not to quiet for him to hear, since it caused him to say this, "Moan for me, babyboy."

He took his shirt off, and helped me with mine. I swear, I could feel my face was burning red. Then, he started unbuckling his belt. Before he took his pants off, he took my clothing off except for my boxers.

"You look so pretty, baby." He said. I turned my head to the right, to avoid embarrassment even though I already was, "I'm gonna make you scream tonight," he smirked at me, "that way, you'll be begging for more."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
***

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
____________

I was tired. Oh my. It was the next day now. Joon and I were cuddled up together in the fort. Last night, was a rough night. I never knew how capable he was. He can be dangerous, and I mean, dangerous.

"Good morning, babyboy." He said in his usual morning voice, "Morning," I replied and pecked his lips.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Happy."

I could feel him smirking.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said as I smiled.

He chuckled, "What should we make for breakfast?"

"We? How about me," I said, "the last time you tried to cook, you burned yourself. And I'm scared that this time you'll burn the house down."

"Hey, Jinnie. How about we move all of your stuff in today? We should be busy. And I kinda wanna go look for a job." He said.

I smiled, "Coffee shop, bookstore, gas station?"

"Oh my god. Thank you so much. I should go see if they're hiring for that bookstore downtown!" He said excitedly.

I giggled, "Well, okay, whatever makes you happy."

_____________________________________

Hi!
So, the QOTD of the day is: Are you excited for the expected new boy group coming soon in the early of 2019?
I am. I really hope I like them. I would love to stan.
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to sparkle beautifully, everyone.
I love all of you!

-Britney xoxo