34

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
__________________________

I groaned in response as Namjoon nudged me trying to wake me up. "Okay. I'll go make breakfast while you sleep some more." He said softly in my ear. I smiled lightly at the softness in his voice. He's so perfect, I thought. I can't believe we went through that yesterday. How unrealistic. To be honest, I was expecting us to not be talking to each other, but somehow we worked things out in the end and I'm happy about that.

I slept for what felt like a couple of minutes before I decided to just get up, and head down to breakfast. "Hey, Joonie!" I said walking over to him sitting on the couch. I gave him a kiss on his forehead, then leaving to go into the kitchen. "Wait, wait, wait." He says, grabbing my shirt, making me stop in my tracks. "Where's my actual kiss?" He asks, and I turn around, smiling. I lean in closer and give him a kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls us closer. I wrap my hands around his neck, as he deepens the kiss. He wanted to enter his tongue into my mouth, but I didn't let him. Then, his hand slowly goes down until he reaches my ass, squeezing it making me gasp. He quickly entered his tongue in my mouth. We were both fighting for dominace, but since he's a really dominate one, he won.

"Breakfast can wait," He told me, licking my neck a little, "But, Joon-" I let out a deep breath, "I'm kinda hungry right now." He pulls away and smirks at me, "I'll feed you something better." He says, and pulls me back into the bedroom.

-

"A-Ah.. d-daddy.." I moaned, releasing and making a mess on the sheets. Then, Namjoon yanks my hair and seductively whispers in my ear saying, "Did you like your breakfast, babyboy?" And then throwing my head back into the pillow. "Answer me." He says. I thought he was just asking that to be seductive, I thought he wasn't expecting an answer from me.

"I-It was-" He interrupted me with him smacking my ass. I yelped, as I arched my back from the pain, but he knew I liked it anyways. "Not the answer I wanted." He said.

"Y-Yes, I liked it so much, d-daddy." I said, after Namjoon flipped me over and hovered me, then he came down closer and kissed me. "Let's go open presents, it's Christmas Day anyways." He said and got off of me.

We both got dressed and walked towards the Christmas tree. We sat down next to each other looking at the beautiful tree. The others? They were coming in an hour or so.

"Joon, this is for you!" I said excitedly as I gave him his present, I was smiling the whole time and didn't even realize. He opened the small box and found a necklace, with his name on it, "This is beautiful! I-I love it! Thank you so much! I-I love you!" He said and pecked my lips.

"But, Jinnie. I have such a perfect present for you."

A/N: Do you guys wanna guess what it is?