21

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
_________________

I woke up with a headache. Ugh..

I looked to the side to see that Namjoon wasn't there. So, I went into the kitchen and he wasn't there.

seokjinnie:
hey, baby.
how are you?
you working?

joonie💘:
mhm
im not feeling well
becuz im missing u
can't wait to get home and hug u so tight
i gotta get back to work
i love you!

I smiled as I read his messages. He's so adorable.

Well, I guess I'll just prepare food for myself and for him when he get's home.

I got everything I needed and prepared some pasta for myself. Joon, can have leftovers if I don't eat it all.

-

It feels so lonely without him.

I'll just take a nap.

-

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Baekhyun."

I smiled at the little one sitting on my lap.

"Dad! You're home!"

I watch as Namjoon picks up the little one and twirls him around as Baekhyun gives him kisses.

"Is Rosè still asleep?" Namjoon asked.

I nodded.

Baekhyun, who is the oldest is 4, while Rosè is only 2.

"Dad, can we go to..."

***

I woke up, smiling. Ah, that felt really real. How come I had a dream about that? Well, whatever. It was nice anyways.

"Something you smiling about?" I snapped out of my thoughts, I hadn't realized I was smiling the whole time. I turned to look at my side to see Joon standing there in the doorway.

"Oh, nothing." I said, and scratched the back of my neck.

"Tell me."

"Why?" I asked. I didn't want to tell him, it sounds embarrassing. But, knowing him, he won't stop bugging me until I tell him.

"I want to know."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, fine. I had a nice dream about kids."

"Our kids, I asume?" He asked.

I blushed a deep shade of pink, "Um, yeah."

He chuckled, "I had a dream about that last night as well."

"What were the kids' names?" I asked, surprised.

"Baekhyun and Rosè."

I gasped, "You're not joking, right?" Okay, what did this mean? I don't know. But it had to mean something, right? So if there is a meaning to this, what is it?

"No, why would I?"

I went eye widened, "Well, if you really aren't joking, I'm pretty sure I had the exact same dream as you."

"Baekhyun was 4, and Rosè 2, right?" He said.

"Right."

"She was sleeping while Baekhyun was sitting on your lap."

I nodded.

"I came home and I picked him up twirled him around." He said, I nodded again. Then, he told me everything that happened in my dream. Both him and I were surprised. We were confused. Why did we have the same dream? This could've meant something. What if it's predicting the future?