32

-THIRD POV-
_______________

"Joon! Joon!" Jin said as he was trying to wake his lover up, "You're gonna be late! Which is gonna make me late!" Jin was nudging him, and all that left Namjoon's mouth were little groans. "Joon, c'mon.." Jin said nudging him one more time, then he sighed, "Namjoon, I swear to god, if you don't get out of bed this damn instant, I will fucking pick you up and throw you on the floor myself, and we'll see how that'll feel." Jin was getting upset now. He didn't want to be late, he liked having good attendance since he now got a job and didn't want to mess up anything.

Namjoon didn't have any reaction, "Alright, fine. No cuddles or kisses for today." Jin said, grabbing his small suitcase, and heading out. "Bye."

-

"Hello!" Said Joshua as he barged into Jin's room. Aw shit. He's really getting on my nerves. I can't even say anything because he's my damn boss, Jin thought.

"Hi."

There was a long silence between the two, "Awfully quiet today, aren't you?" Joshua asked, trying to make conversation.

"I'd rather just get things done, instead of talk." Jin told him, typing things into his laptop. Not even looking at him. And with that, he heard his office door open and slam shut. He sighed relieved, he's finally gone.

Jin heard his door open again, he looked up to see who it is. Oh my God. Seriously?! He was getting upset again. Why couldn't his boss just leave him alone?

"Here's a little gift, for Christmas. I gave one out to everyone, that I almost forgot about you." Joshua said, walking over to Jin's desk and placing it down in front of Jin's laptop.

"Thank you.." Jin said, taking the present. "I'll be on my way now." The younger said, and left.

Jin was wanting to open it. He already wants to see what's inside, but he'd have to wait until he got home, to spend Christmas with his loving boyfriend, Namjoon.

To take his mind off the present, Jin went back to doing his things. And before he knew it, it was time to head back home.

*

Jin parked the car in the driveway of the home. He was tired. He wanted a nap.

He went inside the home, and placed the present underneath the tree with all the other ones. "Namjoon?" He called out. No response. "Namjoon..?"

No response.

He assumed he was still as work. So, he just shrugged it off. After, he went into the bathroom to take a nice, warm shower. But as he went in, it felt cold. It was warm, but felt cold to him. Who knows what it might've been, maybe him missing Namjoon's presence. It was at least 8 PM when Jin was showering.

Jin finished his shower and changed into his pajamas. He grabbed his phone and tried calling Namjoon, no answer. Even tried texting him, no answer.

The older boy was starting to get seriously worried about him. What if something horrible happened? Is he doing something bad? Were the questions that ran through his head. He started panicking. His breathing was getting heavier, he tried calming himself down. Jin. Don't. Calm down, he'll be back. Just lay down.

His mind was guiding him for now. He listened and went to lay down, and it was calming. But, Namjoon.. he's still out there. And God knows what he's doing. Fuck, I want him back now-

He heard the front door open. He immediately sprung up and headed towards it. But as nearing the door, he walked slower, making sure that there wasn't any intruders. He looked to see who was at the door.

It was Namjoon.

And he was really drunk.

"Namjoon!" Jin exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

"Get away!" He yelled, Jin listened and backed away, he walked past the younger and closed the door, locking it as well.

"Baby, let's get you to bed." Jin said softly.

Namjoon ignored him and went stumbling into the bathroom, once he went in there, he sat down on the floor and threw up. After a couple more times of him throwing up, he got up and left into the bedroom.

Jin quickly followed behind him, but stopped at the doorway. He watched as Namjoon tipsily crawled into bed. After he did, Jin decided to go into bed with him as well. As he settled down, he tried cuddling up to Namjoon, but the younger pushed his arms and turned to the other side.

Jin sighed and turned to his other side.

The older felt sad but he knew he was only drunk. Everything would go back to normal tomorrow, excluding the hangover.

Right?