16

-NAMJOON'S POV-
____________

"Happy birthday, beautiful."
-

I said to Jin as we woke up, "Thank you." He said as he kissed me.

"Gosh, I'm starting to feel old like Jungkook says. He told me he can see my gray hairs already. And I'm scared." Jin said.

"Oh, he was making fun of you. You know how he's the youngest, and hasn't lost his virginity yet. So, he wouldn't know what it's like." I said and giggled.

Then, my phone started ringing, "Lemme see who it is." I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and the caller ID said: TaeTae🤠.

I pressed 'answer'. "Hey, Namjoon." He said.

"Hi."

"So, um.." a slight pause, "I heard what happened a couple days ago."

"Oh, yeah. He's staying with me for a while." I said.

"Can you pass the phone to him?" He asked, "I want to also tell him happy birthday."

I passed the phone over to Jin and they started talking. I decided to get up and get dressed.

I got some clothes from my closet and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done, I dressed myself into the clothes I had picked out, and dried my hair a little with the towel.

As I went into the room, I heard sniffling, like crying sniffling, I realized that it was Jin so I quickly ran over to his side, (he was sitting on the side of the bed.) and kneeled in front of him, "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" I asked, with worry in my eyes. I cupped his face and he looked at me, "Sorry, it's just that me and Tae talked about it.." he sniffled, "He comforted me and all, but just talking about it made me cry. I shouldn't have talked about it."

"Look, it's okay, alright?" I said ruffling my hand through his hair, "You got me. I'm here." At this point he started crying a little more, I couldn't see him sad so I hugged him with everything I had, "Jinnie, c'mon. It's your birthday. You shouldn't have to be crying on your special day." I said as I pulled away and sat beside him. I intertwined my hand with his.

"C'mon. Be happy. We're all gonna go eat later. And go to the arcade. And if anything happens, I'll be there with you every second." I said, "Look at the Christmas tree in the living room, it looks so beautiful just like you. And it shines brightly, just like you."

"Remember what you told me while we were setting it up?" I asked, "You said, 'I'm so excited to spend our Christmas together. I just can't wait!' That's what you said, and I never felt any more happy then that."

He smiled and giggled, "And I really am excited."

I kissed him and then hugged, "C'mon, you should go get ready, we're leaving later."

"Okay, Joonie."

*

*

*

-SEOKJIN'S POV-
_____________

As I was showering, I was debating on whether I should say it. He deserves it. With everything he's done for me, why still wait? Why am I waiting for a 'right time' when it's probably already there waiting for me? He deserves it so much.

Maybe I'm just not ready to say it.

What?

Say it. You've been waiting for this, haven't you?

I have.

Then, why don't you say it already? It's obvious he loves you back, whether you think you're going too fast or not.

But, what if.. no, don't think like that, Seokjin. You love him and he loves you... right?

So say it. It's best to let him know, before things could go downhill. Let him know you have a place for him in your heart. Don't be scared. You have the courage to do it.

I'll think about it.

I leaned my head against the shower wall and sighed. Why am I still debating? It really isn't that hard, is it.

Do you really need a lot of courage to do it? Man, even I can say that to my bunny. (If you know what kind of bunny I mean.)

I don't. And bro, don't bring your damn bunny into this, please.

Alright, but I'm expecting today that you say it at some point.

Yep, totally fine. I'll do it.

_________________________________
Hi!
So, the QOTD of the day is: If you had the chance to give Jin a present for his birthday today, what would it be?
You guys might have noticed the bold in today's chapter.
I thought it would be cool. It's like two sides of his mind are talking and trying to sort things out, you know? I'm not that good of explaining things. I also hope you caught that bunny reference. Do you know what bunny I'm talking about? ;) hehe.
Anyways, thanks for reading!
I love you all so very much!
I'll see you in the next one!
💜✨