Chapter 1 - The Argument

"Listen here, you little shit!" Tzuyu whisper-yelled as she followed Dahyun into their room. She closed the door behind her so that none of the other members would hear what was about to go down. Dahyun came into the room to find her phone and her back was facing Tzuyu when Tzuyu started to speak.

"What the... Tzuyu-bear, is everything alright?" Dahyun turned around and asked with a very confused look on her face, but also smiling, like she wanted Tzuyu to stay calm - she thought Tzuyu was just messing around, but as soon as she saw her face, she knew something was up.

"Don't you Tzuyu-bear-me, that type of nickname is reserved for friends!"

Without any warning, Dahyun's eyes were starting to get a bit wet - she didn't think she was going to cry, but the words Tzuyu used did have an impact on her.

"What... What do you mean? You are my friend! I am your friend!" They were talking loud enough so that they could hear each other, but quiet enough so that they wouldn't disturb the other members who were in the living room.

"Is that... Is that Jeongyeon? And is she singing along to Exo? What is-?"

"Don't you change the subject!" Tzuyu hissed, while Exo's song Coming Over was blasting from the living room, allowing Dahyun and Tzuyu to speak more freely because they figured no one could hear them over the music. Jeongyeon even started to sing.

"I don't even know what the subject is!" Dahyun pleaded, her eyes getting really wet now.

Tzuyu started to approach Dahyun one tiny step at a time, inching closer to her, but very slowly. She was still a good couple of feet away from her. Dahyun at first didn't notice that Tzuyu was approaching her because she was focused on what Tzuyu was about to say.

Tzuyu was quiet, but with rage bursting through her eyes. Dahyun then asked:

"Have you been drinking tonight? I know the other girls have, but I didn't see you-"

"No, I haven't been drinking! And I know you haven't been drinking either, so this is going to be the bare truth and there will be no excuses tomorrow or any other day for that matter." Tzuyu snapped.

"Okay, let's be calm about this-"

"Calm? You want me to be calm?... I am a boiling pot of water!" She stopped moving towards Dahyun and faced to her right.

"I can see that, and I've never seen you like this, so how can I help you?" Dahyun said while trying to approach Tzuyu, moving her hand towards her shoulder in order to comfort her.

Tzuyu saw her from her peripheral vision and snapped again. This time even harder than before. She launched herself towards Dahyun, marching with big steps, and Dahyun was marching backwards towards the wall.

Dahyun was pressed up against the wall, and Tzuyu was not touching her. Tzuyu's body was only a foot away from Dahyun, but her face was only a couple of inches away from her face. She was breathing. Heavily. She was seething. Dahyun could feel Tzuyu's breath on her face. They looked at each other but they didn't say a word.

"Tzu-"

"You little shit! Look at you! Little motherfucker! Look at that pale skin, look at your body figure, all short and everything... Look at your face!" Tzuyu growled quietly. "Oomph, how I want to...!"Dahyun's heart was beating heavily and she finally came up with the courage to say something:

"Why are you doing this to me? What is wrong? How have I deserved this? Just tell me! WHY are YOU doing THIS to me?"

Tzuyu was smiling. She moved away from Dahyun, allowing her to breathe somewhat normally and she turned away from her.

"What- Why are you smiling?" - Dahyun asked confused.

"Hehehe... Why am I" - and she emphasized the "I" - "Why am I doing THIS to YOU?"

"Yes" Dahyun literally whispered.

"Hahaha... You see.. The better question is Hyunie-bee" again, she emphasized Dahyun's nickname, especially the "bee" part - "The better question is why are YOU doing this to ME?"

"What?! What did I do? Or what am I doing? I don't know, help me!" Dahyun finally yelled, but again, not loud enough to be heard outside of the room.

"I've found your diary." Tzuyu said with a smirk.

Dahyun was silent. The whole room was silent and you could only hear Exo and Jeongyeon faintly from the living room. Dahyun felt she was getting paler, her stomach was turning and she felt cold sweat on her brow. She looked at her shoes and did not speak. After a couple of seconds, she faced Tzuyu, and very quietly and shyly asked:

"What have you read?"

"ALL of it."

"All of it?" Dahyun repeated and Tzuyu nodded her head. Dahyun continued:

"But... But.." Dahyun saw that Tzuyu was seconds away from bursting again.

Oh my... Dahyun mused.