Chapter 8 - The Frustration

The next morning came and Tzuyu woke up Dahyun by yelling her name out a couple of times. Dahyun was tired because she fell asleep very late that night. She masturbated in silence a couple of times to help relieve the ache she had because of Tzuyu's moans, and in the end she collapsed exhausted, finally falling asleep.

"Dubu! It's time to have breakfast!" Tzuyu happily cheered while getting out of the room. The rest of the girls were already there, eating their meals.

"As you all know, we have an interview today, so I hope y'all had a good rest last night." Jihyo reminded everyone with a caring smile on her face. Some of the girls nodded their heads, some of the girls were just hungover and then there was Dahyun, barely keeping her eyes open.

"Wild night, huh?" Jeongyeon poked fun at Dahyun's expense. Dahyun's eyes suddenly opened completely, she was feeling nervous. Does she know? Has she heard us? Has she heard me? No, I'm just imagining things! I better play off my reaction as if I'm just still groggy from waking up. Yeah, they won't suspect a thing.

"Nah, not really... I mean, the book I was reading kept me awake for most of the night, it's really good."

"Oh! Can I read it after you've finished it?" Jeongyeon gleefully asked.

"Of course!" Dahyun was happy she didn't get caught. She looked Tzuyu's way, and Tzuyu gave her a happy and proud smile. She felt like Tzuyu was saying Good job! with those eyes. They both grinned at each other, feeling a mutual understanding. This is nice! Dahyun thought. Our relationship, whatever you want to call it, it's... nice! She smiled internally.

Dahyun is... actually really good at this. She's clever and can get out of an awkward situation with ease. I like that about her. Oh! She's making me smile! Look, she's smiling back. She's... actually quite adorable! Okay... Focus Tzuyu! Today's the first interview, so how do I make things interesting? I have to make it look like everything's fine and dandy between the two of us, while I'm still teasing her. Oh! I can't wait!

The interview came, and unfortunately for both Tzuyu and Dahyun, they were seated far apart from each other. Like really far apart. Like, there were 4 girls between them apart.

Oh well... I'll think of something. We can hang out together later. It just has to be in a really crowded or awkward situation. I will be touching her soon! Tzuyu smiled internally.

And if I can't touch her... Well, I'll just use my charms. I'll pull up my skirt a bit. I'll show off some cleavage. I'll wink at her... Yeah... Small stuff. Oh my... she's so sexy when she laughs. I mean, her laugh is infectious, and loud, and sometimes can be even annoying when it gets too loud, but... Oh, how I wanna fuck her right now! No! Wait! Tzuyu, you're in control! Get it together. Tzuyu's mind came back to the interview and she was listening to the questions.

Meanwhile, Dahyun was processing her own thoughts:

Why does she have to be like that? Why is her smile so perfect? And her laugh? And the way she puts her loose hair strands behind her ear.... Oh Tzuyu, please stop! Dahyun's thoughts were rushing through her head as she would sometimes look towards Tzuyu.

They both kept it cool and would act like everything's normal, but inside, they were both boiling.

I mean, she can't tease me now directly. She can't touch me, or breathe on me, or anything... But damn! I can't look away! I mean, I can... I have to even... But... Look at the way she smiles at me... And then at the other girls... Oh, and when she laughs... And when she closes her eyes and scrunches her nose... She might not be teasing me directly, but I still feel teased. Dahyun pondered.