Chapter 12 - The Plea

"Long day for you too?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu as Tzuyu was pulling her hair up in a bun.

"Oh yeah, a lot of things happened!" Tzuyu responded happily, seeing that Dahyun took interest in her day. "How about you? Are you okay? I know you had a lot to do today too." Tzuyu asked in a concerned tone as they both sat on Dahyun's bed, two feet away from each other.

"Oh yeah, no. I mean, it was an exhausting day, but I survived, we all did." Dahyun smiled, feeling happy that Tzuyu showed concern for her. "It's just that... I've been meaning to give you back these." Dahyun pulled out Tzuyu's panties from under her blanket and smirked.

Tzuyu blushed and smiled towards Dahyun. She didn't say anything as she took the panties and put them away, getting back to Dahyun's bed.

"Yeah, I mean... You teased me... I thought that was an appropriate response." Tzuyu smiled seductively.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I teased you." Dahyun apologized quietly, even feeling a bit guilty.

"No, no! Look at me." Tzuyu was sad seeing Dahyun all apologetic so that's why she put her hand on Dahyun's chin so that they could look at each other directly. "It's okay. We both did what we did, and yeah... What can you do?" Tzuyu smiled and Dahyun smiled back. Dahyun's face seemed a bit cheerier now and Tzuyu was happy again.

Dahyun then decided to speak:

"As I was... doing all the other interviews and things on our schedule today... I was thinking... About you." Dahyun spoke nervously.

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked playfully and took Dahyun's hand. She started to make little circles with her finger on Dahyun's palm. Dahyun was visibly shook by this motion, but she didn't want Tzuyu to stop.

She's touching me again. Teasing me. But it's not a punishment. I actually think this is her way of rewarding me now. Oh... Oh Tzuyu... She whimpered Tzuyu's name internally and continued to talk:

"And... I don't know... I mean... This is good, right?"

"What is good?" Tzuyu was deliberately playing dumb because she wanted to hear full sentences out of Dahyun. She wanted to tease her some more. She also kept making little circles on Dahyun's hand, but now slower than before. This was causing Dahyun to twitch - there were small twitches, but nothing that she couldn't control for now.

"You... Us... This... I mean... I like it. I like being..." Dahyun kept quiet and Tzuyu came up with a new tactic. She started to touch Dahyun's inner arm, sliding her fingers from Dahyun's wrist to Dahyun's elbow, gently touching her veins. This would normally tickle Dahyun's, but since it was Tzuyu doing it, and since she was doing it so seductively, it turned Dahyun on even more.

Tzuyu then asked in a low and husky tone:

"You like being what?" She asked that question while slightly leaning her head and giving a seductive smile towards Dahyun.

Dahyun's body started to move. Her breathing became audible and it was getting faster with every glide Tzuyu's fingers were doing on her arm. She couldn't talk at that point.

"You like being what?" Tzuyu asked again with the same low and husky tone, smiling even more seductively than before.

"I like... I like..." Dahyun was letting audible whimpers out of her mouth, signaling that she was aching badly.

"Yes?" Tzuyu continued to touch her and tease her while also inching her face towards Dahyun's neck.

Dahyun was now shaking from Tzuyu's touch on her arm and from Tzuyu approaching her neck. Dahyun closed her eyes, feeling Tzuyu's warm breath on the crook of her neck. Dahyun couldn't speak again. She was only shaking and whimpering louder while Tzuyu was enjoying every second of this tease.