Chapter 18 - The Cameras

Days have passed by as the group was waiting to perform live. It was supposed to be a small performance, including songs that they practiced dancing a couple of days ago.

In that time period, Tzuyu didn't tease Dahyun that much. She would give an occasional wink and a smile, but that was mostly it. Dahyun on the other hand had real trouble sitting down from all the spanking she had received, but she wasn't going to allow anyone to see it.

Every time she had to sit down, she would bite her lower lip, slightly grimace and hope that no one catches her painful expression. It's unbelievable. She really rocked me to my core. Dahyun thought to herself.

Oh this is so much fun, watching her do that every time she has to sit. Tzuyu was smirking internally.

The group got ready after eating their breakfast to do a bit of promotion before they headed out to their performance later that evening. The schedule was packed with interviews but they were also having a lot of breaks in between so they could rest properly before their performance.

The evening came and everyone was getting ready backstage to perform the three songs they were rehearsing: Signal, TT and Heart Shaker.

Dahyun and Tzuyu were looking at each other. Dahyun was nervous, giving off a look that said "Are you sure you'll be able to do it without us getting caught?" while Tzuyu's expression was confident, cocky even. They were all getting ready and Jihyo rounded them up to have a quick pep-talk.

"Okay, so, you know how we do! Let's do this and have a great time! Are we ready?" - a collective "Yes!" was heard from all the members as they were heading out on stage. But just before they went out, Tzuyu gently whispered into Dahyun's ear:

"Don't worry, I know exactly where the cameras are." Dahyun gulped but not too loud, hoping that Tzuyu really knew what she was about to do.

Oh... I mean, if she does it one or two times, maybe we can play it off as us being goofy on stage. Who knows?

Signal kicked off, and as soon as all the other members turned around, Tzuyu wasted no time and grabbed Dahyun's ass as soon as she got the chance. Dahyun practiced her "calm face" and didn't react at all when it came to her exterior facial expressions. On the inside, however, Dahyun was burning up with questions:

Oh my... did anyone see that? I hope nobody saw tha- OH THERE IT IS AGAIN, she did it A-GAIN! I really hope she knows what she's doing.

Dahyun continued with the choreography and felt a touch or a grab every so often. Near the end of Signal she turned around to see Tzuyu's facial expression - Tzuyu was smiling from ear to ear.

How does she do that? How does she stay so calm? She's really... Way better at this then I thought she would be. Dahyun mused while she was still performing.

The song ended and they went on to perform TT and Heart Shaker.

Oh... I had so many "ninja-butt-grabs" already. Should I improvise during these two songs as well and hope for the best? No, I shouldn't. But I will give the impression that I might do something, just to see the look on her face. Tzuyu mused.

When TT started she gave Dahyun a look that said "I want to do more". Dahyun was confused because she didn't think it was a part of the plan, but she went along. Upon seeing that Tzuyu wasn't grabbing her during the performance, Dahyun felt a bit sad - I must have misunderstood her. And then it hit her again. Or maybe she's playing the game again. Tzuyu, you clever, clever person, you!

The last song was Heart Shaker.

Okay Tzuyu, you can do this. Tzuyu mused,

You can get through this performance without imagining that smiling dork doing the "Love is timing" move with the heart shape above her head and you can definitely do that without getting turned on by it- FUCK I THOUGHT OF IT! FUCK! Oh... she better not try anything clever. She better just do the choreography and that better be it.... Why do I even think of that specific move, it looked so dorky in the video-

 Why do I even think of that specific move, it looked so dorky in the video-

FUCK FUCK FUCK... calm down Tzuyu, you can do this. Tzuyu tried to remain calm as the song started to play.

Okay, so far so good. Everything's okay... mhm... yup... Oh fuck, here comes her part. Just keep it cool Tzuyu. Mph! She whimpered internally. Okay, these past couple of weeks with her have been really something else. There has been a lot of pent up energy between us, so I'm not surprised I'm acting like this. But her skin is perfect to touch.... Oh Dahyun, why are you still in my head?

The song finished and the audience applauded and cheered for Twice's performance. The group went backstage to take a breather and to congratulate each other for another great performance.

"Okay so... who's ready to go home and chill?" Jihyo asked, and another, exhausted "yes" was heard from everyone.

Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at each other, and Tzuyu assured Dahyun that everything went exactly as planned. Dahyun smiled, nodding, as if she wanted to say "I believe you".

The group went back to their mansion. Some of the girls went to eat, some of them went to take a shower, and some of them went straight to watching TV, waiting for the ones who were taking a shower to get out, so they could do the same.

After they all got dressed in their pajamas, they went to watch some TV altogether. They even found a movie they wanted to watch surprisingly fast.

Everyone was snuggling next to each other on the three couches, even Jihyo wasn't on the floor anymore. Dahyun and Tzuyu were in the center smaller couch, snuggling close to each other because they thought well, if everyone's doing it, we won't be suspicious.

They even took Tzuyu's blanket to cover themselves so they could snuggle up closer and hold each other. They were both sitting up, close to each other, with Tzuyu's arm around Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun rested the top of her head on the crook of Tzuyu's neck, allowing Tzuyu's chin to rest there as well. Dahyun took Tzuyu's other hand into her own and gently caressed it as they were watching a movie.

This is really nice. They both thought as they were watching TV. But...what are we even at this point? - that thought soon followed as they snuggled even closer to each other.