Chapter 20 - The Wondering during the Daytime

"Mm" Dahyun murmured while lying in Tzuyu's bed.

Her sheets smell of her. I mean, of course they do, their hers. But it's a nice smell. I really like it. Oh, I'm going to- Huh? Where is she?

Dahyun felt the rest of the bed with her hand with her eyes clothes. She then opened them and realized she was lying in Tzuyu's bed alone.

Oh right.... Yeah... She has the thing today. Okay. Wow. Now I feel... Sad? Why am I sad? It's just the morning, nevermind. I'll go get breakfast and I'll probably feel better. Yeah, lack of food. Plus, it's the morning, I mean, no one normally functions in the morning.... I mean, some people do. But I don't. Food!

Dahyun went into the kitchen to see most of the girls awake, already eating their breakfast. Everyone greeted her and continued to eat while she poured herself some cereal into a bowl and started to eat.

"So... Day off today... What are you all going to do with it?" Jihyo asked after a few moments of silence.

While most of the responses were outdoor-related, Dahyun kept quiet.

"Dahyun, and you?" Momo asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I might just stay in today."

"Are you sure? It's a beautiful day outside, we could hang out." Dahyun then looked into Momo's eyes and figured Yeah, I mean, if it gets me to stop thinking about Tzuyu, that would be great. She then replied:

"Well, why not? What did you say you were doing today?" Dahyun replied with a smile.

"Oh, I was thinking on going ice-skating, there's this new indoor rink they opened downtown."

"Okay, I've never done that before, so... Might as well do it now."

The girls went downtown to visit this new indoor rink and to enjoy.

This is a nice place. Look at all the people! Wow! You really want to bring someone here and enjoy the day with them... I could bring Tzuyu here- oh damnit I thought of her! ...... Okay, let's get back to talking with Momo and not thinking about her.

"So, you've never ice-skated before?"

"Nah, I tried when I was younger but I failed miserably."

"Oh don't worry, you're going to fail miserably today as well, but I'll do my best to help." Momo tried to cheer Dahyun up and they both laughed.

Like Momo predicted, Dahyun did fail plenty of times, but Momo never gave up on her and helped her getting up plenty of times as well. In the end, Dahyun managed to skate for a while, which gave them both a reason to celebrate and cheer.

"Oh Momo, thank you so much for being here. You really helped me with this!" Dahyun thanked Momo with a huge smile.

She helped me get up so many times and she really taught me the moves. I wonder if I could teach Tzu- DAMNIT!

"No problem, Dahyun. Wanna go get something to eat now?"

"Sure!" Again, Dahyun, think of something else.

"I know this great place nearby, it's really quiet and nice."

"Okay, let's go then!" Dahyun was getting excited again.

They entered a small restaurant that wasn't far away from where they just came.

"Wow, this really is so nice. And quiet, and romantic." Dahyun commented.

"It is, haha, I would definitely love to take someone here on a date someday." Momo responded equally excited.

Yeah... A date... With TZU- JIHYOFUCKINGDAMNIT SHIT!