Chapter 16 - The Lie

"What... What do you mean?" Dahyun was scared while standing in the center of the room. She didn't know if Tzuyu was going to get mad for what she had done or if Tzuyu will tease her again. Either way, she felt scared, and now aroused at the same time.

"Oh, so you want to play it that way?" Tzuyu continued to ask playfully. "Oh, okay... Well... Remember when I spanked you this morning?"

"Yes." Dahyun barely let out that word.

"And... Remember when we had that conversation, that, actually surprisingly emotional conversation about spanking? Remember that, we had a "moment", right? Tzuyu was slowly moving towards Dahyun and she was, once again, making Dahyun slowly move closer to the wall.

"I... I do... We did." Dahyun spoke.

"You told me, that you weren't as aroused by spanking as you were when I did other things. Correct?" Tzuyu was still holding on to her playful tone.

"Correct."

"But today... At the fan signing... You..."Tzuyu paused and closed her eyes to visualize what Dahyun had done at the fan signing. She then felt a shiver go down her spine as she visibly shook.

"You know what you did." Tzuyu ended and Dahyun was silent, waiting for more of what Tzuyu had to say.

"You know what that did to me? I thought I was going to rip you apart then and there, I had to really control myself." Tzuyu gritted through her teeth but ended with a smile. Dahyun was getting even more turned on and scared by the second.

"And... Dahyun, be honest, why did you do that...? Why did you...?" Tzuyu paused again and closed her eyes, again visualizing what happened. She shook as she asked the last question, barely letting it fall out of her mouth:

"Why did you lick your lips...? Why did you... Bite your lower lip?" Tzuyu barely could talk and she practically whimpered those last words.

Oh my Jihyo! I see that this really is getting to her. Dahyun thought. They stood there in silence.

"Don't worry Hyunie-bee, I'll take control over my body soon enough." Tzuyu smiled, regaining some control over her body. She then put her hand on the left side of Dahyun's neck and started to rub it gently, running her fingers from the top of her neck, near her jawline and left ear, to the crook of her neck.

This, again, would usually tickle Dahyun, but since it was Tzuyu, and since she was really doing it properly, Dahyun's knees buckled a bit. She still managed to stand in front of Tzuyu, trying to keep the conversation alive.

Tzuyu smirked at the sight and looked into Dahyun's eyes and then lips and then eyes back again.

Dahyun was trying to remember the question:

"What... What did you ask?" she spoke softly, her voice low and husky.

"Why did you do it?" Tzuyu was grinning hard.

"I... I licked my... I did it because I liked it." Dahyun was again feeling very weak standing so close to Tzuyu while she was touching her. Tzuyu decided that touching her neck was not enough so she decided to tease her more.

She leaned in onto Dahyun's right ear while still gliding her fingers gently on the left side of Dahyun's neck.

Dahyun felt Tzuyu's warm breath on the other side of her face and she was shivering. Tzuyu whispered gently:

"Full sentences, please." She continued to tease her neck while touching it on the left side. Dahyun was shaking more and more, so Tzuyu decided she wanted to do more.