Chapter 9 - The Plan for the Second Teasing

For the next couple of days, everything happened the way Tzuyu described it would be - they would wake up in the morning, prepare for their schedule, do everything on their schedule and then get back home tired to do anything else.

During most of these events, both Tzuyu and Dahyun would be seated away from each other so Tzuyu wasn't able to do much but wink, smile and tease Dahyun from afar with her looks. Dahyun was visibly shaken by all of it, but she tried not to show too much since she didn't want them to get caught. Luckily for the both of them, no one noticed or commented on their behavior.

At night, when they would get into their bedroom, they would talk, listen to music, watch movies, read books and generally hang out as if nothing happened. Dahyun wanted something to happen, even it was in their bedroom, but she knew that Tzuyu wouldn't budge, so she kept quiet.

Tzuyu on the other hand was contemplating on how exactly to do more than she was already doing. I mean... I've been pretty casual these couple of days and I didn't do anything strange at these interviews. I guess tomorrow I could act cute and ask the people working at the local radio station to sit me next to Dahyun. Yeah! It won't be suspicious! After all, I can play it off as just me acting goofy and wanting to mess around with Dahyun. No one will suspect a thing-

"Tzuyu!" Dahyun shook Tzuyu out of her trance.

"Yes?"

"Could you pass me those cookies over there, please?" Dahyun asked as she was pointing at the cookies that were standing on Tzuyu's nightstand.

"Sure! Here ya go!" She gave her the cookies with a playful wink and a smile.

Is she...? Was that a seductive type of smile? I mean, the wink was there, I saw the wink... Oh man, these last couple of days have been hard. She didn't tease me by touching me but... It's... Her skin... And hair... I want to touch it. I want to touch her! Why can't she touch me? I hope she touches me soon. Dahyun bit her lip out of frustration as Tzuyu turned around and went back to her bed, swaying her hips left to right.

I hope she's looking at my ass. That will give her a bit of a buzz... Until tomorrow that is. Tzuyu internally smirked.

Oh my! Look at that! Oh, but why? Why did she sway her hips? Why did I look at them? Why did I look at her ass? She really is such a hot giraffe! Dahyun barely shook herself out of her trance and tried to turn her attention to the book she was reading.

Oh yeah, pale dork! Read that book! Yeah! Read it! Don't think of me! Oooh! I can see that she's sweating a bit! This is so much fun! And it's actually kinda hot seeing her all.... hot and bothered. Tzuyu was satisfied. I can't wait for tomorrow's interview. She'll be on the edge the whole time! Tzuyu mused while grinning.