Chapter 14 - The Spanking

Tzuyu woke up the next morning, thinking she woke up before Dahyun. She was rubbing her eyes as she was trying to fully wake up. She smirked and quickly bit her lower lip as she spoke to Dahyun:

"Well... A good morning to me." she said playfully.

Dahyun was on her hands and knees on the floor, trying to find her phone charger. Dahyun's butt was facing Tzuyu as Dahyun was looking for the phone charger under her own bed.

As soon as she heard Tzuyu speak, she smirked and thought to herself - Well, yeah, there's that familiar feeling back. Pure arousal, no mistake there. Dahyun turned around to face Tzuyu:

"You know, that type of comment and the way you were looking at me just then... You could say that you acted like a creepy perv." Dahyun made fun of Tzuyu.

"Well." Tzuyu grinned, her eyes smiling as well "If I didn't know you and if you were someone else, I definitely wouldn't be doing that. But since I know it's you, and since I know you like it when I act like this... Yeah... I will keep doing it." She smiled at the end and they both giggled.

Oh she's so adorable right now. Look at those sleepy eyes! Look at that face! I want to kiss her all day... Wait... What is this feeling again? This is not arousal. This is something else. Dahyun was shaken out of her trance as soon as Tzuyu spoke again:

"Do you need help looking for your charger?"

"How did you know it was a charger I was looking for?"

"It was either that, your diary or your phone." Tzuyu mocked Dahyun.

"You think I'm predictable?" Dahyun was acting like she was offended, but wasn't actually. She was also amused.

"No." Tzuyu spoke as she was getting out of bed to help Dahyun. "But I do think I know you since I've been living with you for a while now." She said those words as she approached Dahyun real close. They were now standing in front of each other, looking into each other's eyes.

Oh yeah, there it is. The familiar feeling once again. The burning feeling I get when we're this close. Dahyun's thoughts were racing.

"Now, let's find your phone charger." Tzuyu offered a caring smile and went on all fours along with Dahyun to find her charger. Dahyun joined her happily. After a couple of seconds of searching, Tzuyu got up to look for it somewhere else, while Dahyun was still on the floor.

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun's ass and spanked it, giggling: "Whoops!" She blurted out smiling.

Dahyun involuntarily licked her lips and bit her lower lip as that happened, but she covered her face so that Tzuyu wouldn't see it.

Did I just... Why did I...? I didn't control my lips, tongue and teeth. I didn't tell my mouth to bite my lower lip. I didn't tell my tongue to lick my lips after she did that. Why did I do that? Do I really like it? I thought yesterday was just a passing feeling.... But no... Do I really have a thing for spanking? Dahyun's thoughts were racing.

"Oh, so no reaction, ay?" Tzuyu was teasing Dahyun once again.

"Sorry?"

"I said, you didn't react to me spanking you. How come?" Tzuyu smiled. "I mean, I thought I would get at least a soft moan or something."

"I'm sorry... I guess my body is not as responsive to spanking as I thought it would be." She can't know that spanking turns me on. I can't have another weak spot.

"Hm... Okay... It doesn't matter, as we've seen, other tactics are quite useful." Tzuyu grinned.

Dahyun smiled back. So many emotions in so little time. I can't wait to get outside this room, I need to breathe a little. I love our interactions, but this is overwhelming me right now. She thought.

"Here ya go!" Tzuyu found the charger on the other side of the room.

"Hm... How did it end up there?" Dahyun wondered aloud.

"Life's mysteries." Tzuyu chuckled. "Anyway, wanna go get breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure, just let me plug my phone in." Dahyun said and turned around to plug her phone in.

Tzuyu spanked Dahyun once again. This time, Dahyun was barely able to keep it together as she again licked her lips and bit her lower lip. Oh sweet everything. I love it when she does that so much. She barely kept her composure as she was covering up her face.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized softly.

"What for?" Dahyun turned around and was now confused as Tzuyu was holding her hands in her own hands.

"You said you didn't like it when I do that. I'll stop."

"No, no! I mean..." Dahyun was fumbling through her words. Tzuyu had a confused look on her face.

"Hey, it's okay, talk to me." She spoke softly again.

"I don't want you to feel bad for spanking me. Because, it doesn't make me feel bad. I don't hate it. I'm just not AS aroused by it as I am when you do other stuff." She lied. And those last words she barely let out of her mouth.

"Oh! Okay! Then I will spank you from time to time, but only in a playful way, not to tease you." Tzuyu said trying to cheer Dahyun up because Dahyun wasn't looking at her at all. Dahyun felt embarrassed for lying, but she knew she had to have at least a bit of control now.

"Haha, deal, a playful way. Like we're having fun." Dahyun agreed, her eyes instantly sparkled when Tzuyu finished her last sentence.

"Yeah! And for a limited time only, just to make you feel better because you look sad now, I will let you spank me now. Once!"

"I'm not sad!" Dahyun acted defensively.

"You look sad!"

"Well I'm not, you actually cheered me up now, honestly!" Dahyun's eyes lit up and Tzuyu believed her. Dahyun wasn't really feeling sad anymore. The new "spanking arrangement" made her feel giddy.

"Okay, I believe you, but does that mean you won't spank me now?" Tzuyu asked playfully.

"It doesn't!" Dahyun spanked Tzuyu hard and ran out the room to go get breakfast, giggling. She turned around while she was running to see that Tzuyu was smiling. Tzuyu was smiling like she wanted to say "Oh I'll get you for this, but, well played!"

Tzuyu stood in the doorway and went to the kitchen. I'll get my "revenge" later. She smirked internally.

"Who's excited for today?" Jihyo shouted and all the girls positively responded.

"I love fan signings, and I can't wait for today's fan signing." Mina spoke.

Oh that's right, today we have a fan signing. Can't wait! Both Dahyun and Tzuyu mused as they ate their breakfast in silence.