Chapter 2 - The Confession

"It was an accident. I was looking for my phone and I thought it was under my bed. And there it was. Under my bed, my phone and your diary. I wasn't sure what to make of it, I thought it was an empty textbook or something. It was open. I closed it, I didn't read a thing... except!... Except I accidentally read "death of me" on the top of the page and I saw that you wrote "This will be the death of me"." Tzuyu said in an almost calm manner. Almost.

Dahyun was silent. She wasn't even looking into Tzuyu's eyes anymore.

"And then I started to read. I thought, "Oh no, maybe Dahyun was depressed, maybe I should help her. Maybe something was going wrong in her life." You know, 'cause of the whole "death of me" part. And then I kept reading. That "death of me" part was a metaphor. You were actually describing one of us. You were having... impure thoughts!" Tzuyu blurted out that last part.

Dahyun was still staring at the ground, not wanting to say anything.

"It was me, isn't it?"

"No!" Dahyun said in a very panicky voice.

"Listen, I've read the whole thing, if you're gonna lie, that's fine, but I am going to expose you now, bit by bit." Tzuyu laughed.

"I'm not..."

"Dahyun! I've read the diary so many times I can't even count. I've memorized certain phrases because they were so vivid, my brain was all like "You have to memorize this shit!" Tzuyu acted like an alien while she was saying that last part. Then she continued:

"You wrote, and I think I'm quoting here: "She is one of the members from my group and she is more tan than I am"."

"That could be anyone, my nickname is literally "Tofu"." Dahyun tried to explain but was cut off immediately.

""She is taller than me""

"Again, anyone."

""She is not from Korea""

"Okay, that could be at least four members."

""...and her nickname is YODA!"" Tzuyu practically yelled out that last word.

Dahyun was silent and embarrassed again.

"Yeah... I thought so. And then I went back to the "death of me" part and read it with a bit more focus. You did not write "THIS" in "This will be the death of me". No. Your handwriting was deliberately bad right at that word. And then I decided to decipher it. You wrote "Tzuyu", didn't you, and not "this"?"

Dahyun very shyly nodded her head. She couldn't look Tzuyu in the eye.

"Yeah... And then I REALLY started to read. The things you wrote about me. How you loved my "chocolate skin", my eyes, the way my waist feels when you side-hug me on stage.... I thought, okay, that's... weird, but ultimately harmless. And then it got weird. Like... the things you wanted to do to me... In bed... with the toys... and your hands... and by using food. The things you described YOU wanted ME to do to YOU!.... I was... I was..."

"Disgusted, I get it." Dahyun was real close to crying at this point and she just wanted to hear the end of it.

"So fucking turned on." Tzuyu deadpanned, emphasizing the word "fucking".

"What?" Dahyun looked her straight in the eyes, confused. That's when Tzuyu started to approach her again, step by step. Dahyun was again pressed up against the wall, and Tzuyu, again, wasn't even touching her. Just breathing the same air.

What is going on? Dahyun was very confused.