Chapter 30 - The Provocation

Dahyun's body was healing very slowly from being sore - she didn't enjoy it as much as she did the night she spent with Tzuyu, but she was trying to hold in the pain so that none of the other members would notice.

Tzuyu, however, did notice Dahyun struggling to get on a chair or run or even walk without it seeming at least a bit awkward.

Oh look at my cute little dork! I mean... I feel so sorry for hurting her body, but that night was one of the best nights of my life... I mean, we had sex, we cuddled afterwards... And we decided to be with one another. Scratch that, it WAS the best night of my life so far and it was amazing. And now... I mean, I still do feel sorry, but also, I want to tease her a bit. Why not? It could only be fun.

"Why ya walkin' funny, Dahyun?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun in front of everyone.

Dahyun was kind of shocked since she knew Tzuyu knew the reason, but she definitely didn't want to be caught.

"Oh... it's these shoes. They're kinda new so I have walk 'em out a bit." She responded.

Everyone continued on with their walk while Dahyun and Tzuyu were walking behind them.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." Tzuyu apologized with a smile.

"You're lucky you're cute. And that I like you." Dahyun wanted to be mad but couldn't since she knew Tzuyu was just messing around.

"Well, I like you too, and I promise to keep my provocations at a minimum."

"At a minimum? How about no provocations at all?"

"I'll try babe." Tzuyu put her arm around Dahyun's as they continued their walk.

"Oh, my bag just fell, Dahyun, could you please pick it up?" Tzuyu teased after a couple of minutes. Dahyun obliged with a painful smile on her face.

"You enjoy this, don't you?" She gritted through her teeth.

"A bit." Tzuyu winked as she slightly grabbed Dahyun's behind.

"Oh you're so going to get it!" Dahyun playfully threatened.

"Oh am I? From the little playful dork?" Tzuyu teased.

"Oh baby, you better count on it." Dahyun responded with a smile as they continued to walk while holding each other's arms.

Later that evening, Dahyun and Tzuyu snuggled next to each other, this time in Dahyun's bed for a change.

"I like it here." Tzuyu spoke softly.

"So do I." Dahyun responded while hugging Tzuyu tightly.

"I meant the bed haha... But I like to be hugged by you even more." She kissed the top of Dahyun's head gently. Dahyun giggled.

"Listen, I'm sorry I teased today... It's just that... You still have major control over me... And the way you looked when you bent over to get my bag... it just reminded me of that night... I'm sorry. I won't be doing that again, I crossed the line."

"It's okay babe... I know I can be irresistible." Dahyun responded with a smile. "But know this." She added seriously.

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

"I will get my revenge." Dahyun responded with a grin as she started to tickle Tzuyu.

"HAHAHAHA Dahyunieeee please stop!" Tzuyu pleaded.

"Oh I will, but trust me... This won't be the half of your... khm, punishment." Dahyun teased.

"Alrightie then, Dahyunie, I will gladly see what you got as soon as you get better."

"Deal!"

The two girls snuggled next to each other before falling asleep.

I wonder what she has in mind. Tzuyu mused.

Oh baby... You will see what I got. Dahyun grinned before falling asleep.