Chapter 6 - The Second Argument

"Why are you here all of a sudden? Is the movie over?" Dahyun asked confused.

"No." Tzuyu replied calmly. "I just wasn't into it that much." Also, I wanted to see what you were doing, dork! - she mused with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, okay... Listen... I need to talk to you." Dahyun said in a serious tone of voice, prompting Tzuyu to smile even wider.

"Yes, what did you have in mind?" She said in a playful tone.

"I... I messed up. I shouldn't have teased you by writing those things in my diary. I am sorry. I think ALL of this... Whatever THIS is... Should stop. And no... I don't mean stop, like stop. It's just that... I can't handle you teasing me, and... And..." Dahyun was fumbling through her words. Tzuyu laughed and lifted her head up so that they were both looking into each other's eyes.

"Say it. Tell me what you want to do."

Dahyun felt a warmth building up inside her body. It wasn't sexual. It was a nice, cozy type of warmth, like her chin was being touched by someone who truly cared for her. But, she wasn't sure what it meant at that moment. Not entirely, at least. She snapped out of it, not thinking about that warm feeling too much and spoke again:

"Listen."

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized. They quickly hugged.

"No, no,... wait, I want to tell you something." Dahyun tried to concentrate once again.

"You're cute when you're trying to focus!" They both giggled, still holding each other's hands.

"Okay, what I wanted to say is... and this is embarrassing... Not what I want to say, but how I'm going to say it-"

"Dahyun!" Tzuyu shouted in a playful manner.

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Oh!" They both smiled at each other.

Tzuyu was smiling, thinking about what she wanted to say next. She knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to have sex with Dahyun as well. She was still hurt because she felt teased all this time.

But, Dahyun didn't know I knew about the diary. I mean, if she had known, then that would be bad. Because, that would mean she KNEW she teased me and she DIDN'T do anything about it. This way, since she DIDN'T KNOW about me reading it, everything's alright. We can... Yeah, we can do the deed.

Tzuyu opened her mouth slightly but was cut off by Dahyun who did not notice that Tzuyu was about to say something.

"I can see you're smiling. So... What does this mean? What do you want?"

"It means I want it too!" Tzuyu grinned. They both stood there shocked and nervous because they didn't know what the next step should be. Dahyun nervously giggled. She wanted to break the tension, so she started to talk:

"Ah, that diary! So silly, right?" she laughed nervously.

"Yeah." Tzuyu smiled. She wanted to break the tension by touching or kissing Dahyun, so she was preparing herself mentally to make a move. Dahyun didn't notice it because she was focused on looking at her own feet. She broke the silence again, nervously. She just wanted to chit-chat, nothing more. She didn't want to stir anything, she wanted to keep the situation cool for just a couple of moments. She was just confused:

"It's so funny, hahaha!"

"What is?" Tzuyu said while inching closer to Dahyun's lips and smiling seductively.

" I mean, I knew you were reading it. I saw you read it a couple of times even." She giggled, but stopped giggling once she saw Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu was mad.