Chapter 28 - The Girlfriend Proposal

Dahyun was breathing heavily with a huge grin on her face. Tzuyu as well. They were lying there in the bed for quite some time and only breathing noises were heard. After a while, Dahyun turned around and spoke first.

"Well, our secret is out. If they didn't hear my last shout, then, Tzuyu... We should look for another band, because those girls are either deaf or dead by now." She smiled towards Tzuyu.

"You're not worried they heard us?" Tzuyu asked with a smile.

"No... I... I haven't really thought about it because I was too... preoccupied by you... But uh... Yeah, no, I don't mind if they know." Dahyun was being sincere.

"Good. Because I don't mind either." Tzuyu grinned and softly kissed Dahyun's lips.

They were lying there in silence for a while and then decided to clean up after themselves.

"These toys you used..." Dahyun commented as they were cleaning up.

"Yes?" Tzuyu blushed.

"Sex-shop?"

"Yup." Tzuyu blushed even harder.

"Wow... I... Don't know what to say." They put everything back into the bags and changed the sheets. "I mean..."

"Yeah, I put on a little disguise when I went in so it wouldn't be embarrassing. It's just... When I saw you with Momo under the blanket..."

"You got jealous? Tzuyu! We weren't doing anything."

"I know! I wasn't jealous... I just got... heated... And I needed your touch. Is Momo going to be okay?"

"Yes. And... I'm glad you felt you needed to... khm... touch me." Dahyun chuckled at the end.

"Well... Like you wrote... In your diary. I remembered a lot of details..."

"And you spiced it up with some of your own... khm... details." They both chuckled at that.

"Yeah, I... wanted to improvise. Oh... By the way, my finger in-"

"Major turn on." Dahyun deadpanned.

"Really?" Tzuyu was surprised.

"Yup."

"Because I was winging it. I didn't know-"

"Nope... Your finger there at the end when you... Yeah. That was... Wow."

They sat down on Dahyun's bed, smiling. They didn't know what to do or what to say. Tzuyu then suddenly spoke:

"I... I thought about what you said, Dahyunie."

"Yes?" Dahyun replied calmly.

"And... I think I like you too... No! Forget about the word "think", I just like you. I like you! And... If you would want it... I would love it if I could be your girlfriend... And if, if you could be my girlfriend?" Tzuyu proposed the idea with a shy smile, while also blushing.

A huge grin appeared on Dahyun's face. She suddenly rushed to kiss Tzuyu, while also wrapping her hands around her.

"Of course! I would love it if you were my girlfriend and if I was your girlfriend!"

The duo just sat there excitedly, squealing and jumping in their seats. Tzuyu then spoke shyly:

"Oh... Wow... This is... I mean... I've never dated before." Tzuyu admitted.

"Me neither... But, I'm really glad it's you." Dahyun admitted shyly as well. They pulled each other back to the bed, hugging each other and kissing as well.

"Oh, I can't believe it... We're together!" Dahyun spoke softly.

"I'm so happy we are. You Dahyun... Are amazing." Tzuyu kissed her girlfriend some more.

After a fit of giggling and laughing and kissing and cuddling, the duo decided to go to sleep because they were exhausted.

They got into Tzuyu's bed again, because it was further from the window were the storm just now started to settle down.

"Oh, finally, the storm was so loud when we were... khm..."

"Fucking, Dahyun, fucking." Tzuyu grinned.

"Yeah, fucking." Dahyun replied with a smile. "I'm going to be so sore tomorrow."

"And you know what, I'm going to feel sorry for you, but at the same time, I will probably be aroused by it, knowing I did that."

"Oh you!" Dahyun chuckled as she kissed Tzuyu again.

Dahyun then turned around so that Tzuyu could spoon her.

Tomorrow's going to be an interesting day when we have to explain what happened to the other members. They both thought as they entered their sleep.