Chapter 26 - The Love Session

Tzuyu was wearing something that Dahyun would describe as a dominatrix outfit - a latex dress covering her body to her mid-thighs and latex boots with heels.

She looked seductively at Dahyun, and Dahyun wasn't prepared for the sight of seeing Tzuyu in such an outfit. Where did she get that? I mean, she hasn't been home the entire day- Ohhhh!

Tzuyu quietly approached Dahyun. They were inches apart and looking at each other. Tzuyu then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the crook of Dahyun's neck which caused Dahyun to automatically close her eyes without even thinking and also let out a soft purring sound.

"I love it when you purr." Tzuyu spoke with a smile as she continued to kiss Dahyun's neck and as she continued to hold her by the waist. After a couple of more kisses which where slowly going up near her earlobe, the purring sounds were replaced by very soft moans.

Tzuyu then leaned her head closer to Dahyun's ear and stood there, silently, her warm breath falling onto Dahyun's ear, making Dahyun wait for the next touch. And the next one came in the form of a Tzuyu placing her mouth near Dahyun's ear - she decided to nibble her earlobe as she gently caressed her neck with her other hand.

Dahyun's head leaned backwards as she was enjoying everything Tzuyu had to offer. Tzuyu, as she was still nibbling her earlobe and kissing her neck, started to gently move Dahyun to Dahyun's bed.

Dahyun landed softly on her back as Tzuyu climbed on top of her and continued to kiss her neck. She then raised her head to take a good look at Dahyun who was blushing, but also anticipating more of Tzuyu's touches.

Tzuyu slowly put some stray hair behind her ear and aimed her lips to kiss Dahyun's. The energy between was electrifying as Tzuyu finally, after all the weeks of teasing, kissed Dahyun. At first, their lips were softly touching, but Tzuyu slowly and slyly deepened the kiss, entering her tongue into Dahyun's mouth.

Dahyun responded shyly at first, letting Tzuyu explore her mouth with her tongue, but as the kiss progressed, Dahyun's tongue started to play with Tzuyu's. They were now kissing with passion, Tzuyu's mouth wandering from Dahyun's mouth, jawline and then to her neck, barely slowing down, as Dahyun was trying to catch her breath, softly letting out moans.

They continued to kiss passionately for a while, both of them catching their breath whenever they could as the storm went on in the background. It felt like the wilder they got, the storm was getting wilder as well.

Tzuyu then started to kiss Dahyun on the crook of her neck, while also sliding her lips lower and lower, slowly, yet steadily. She slyly removed Dahyun's sweater that Dahyun wore at the moment and revealed a cute lacy pink bra.

"I definitely like what I'm seeing." Tzuyu spoke seductively and grinned. Dahyun smiled back as Tzuyu continued to kiss Dahyun from her collarbone down through the middle of her body right to her belly button. She circulated around that area for some time, while also sliding her hands gently from Dahyun's neck, over her bra and onto her hips, causing Dahyun to shiver uncontrollably. Dahyun wanted to regain a bit of control by touching Tzuyu as she was kissing her, but Tzuyu immediately grabbed Dahyun's hand and softly spoke:

"No, no... Just me touching you for now."

She continued to slide with her hands, causing small eruptions of joy as whimpers slowly came out Dahyun's body. She wasn't thinking at all, due to the fact that she was completely mesmerized by Dahyun's touch and kisses. Tzuyu then went up and softly nibbled the part of Dahyun's breast that wasn't covered by her bra, which caused again Dahyun to moan, this time a bit louder.

"Oh, you like that don't you?"

"Yes!" Dahyun let out a quiet whimper as she couldn't control herself anymore.