Chapter 4 - The Preparation for the First Teasing

"Is everyone here now?" Jeongyeon yelled while walking into the huge living room.

"I think Jihyo's in the bathroom." Sana said while turning around to face Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Dahyun who were entering the living room. She was sitting on the couch on the right side of the room, facing the TV, alongside Momo. There was enough room between them for another person to sit.

"I'm sitting in the center couch tonight, Mina, so move yo' ass!" Jeongyeon said in a playful manner, while Mina chuckled at her reaction. The center couch was smaller and it could only fit two people. Jeongyeon continued: "You better move somewhere else, Jihyo said she wanted to sit there tonight as well."

Mina replied smiling: "Oh you know Jihyo, she'll probably end up on the floor because she says "it's more comfortable there"." Mina mocked Jihyo a bit.

"Well it is!" Jihyo came smiling into the room. They all laughed. "Don't worry Mina, I really wanted to sit on the floor, so you can stay there if you want to."

"Gotcha, chief!" Mina smiled back.

On the couch to the left there was another free space for someone to sit between Nayeon and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu and Dahyun were still standing behind the couches and they haven't said a word. They looked at each other, giving each other a look that said "Uh, okay... what now?". Jeongyeon turned around and said:

"So uh... You two wanna sit somewhere or nah?"

They both nervously nodded their heads. Tzuyu gave a nod to Dahyun to go sit with Sana and Momo, while she went to the left couch to sit with Nayeon and Chaeyoung. They never broke eye contact. They both sat down in the middle of their couches,and were still looking at each other while the others were watching the screen as the movie was about to start. Tzuyu nodded towards Dahyun, giving her a look that said This is okay, don't you worry, I'll find a way to tease you eventually. Dahyun nodded back, understanding what's going on, and then they both faced the TV.

The movie started and right from the get-go, everyone in the room started to comment on it.

"I think it's going to be great!"

"I'm so glad we're watching this."

"This is such a relaxing night, I'm glad we got a chance to take a break. from the daily routine" were things that could be heard throughout the room.

After a while, they were all silent, just watching the screen and enjoying the movie. While watching it, they all started to get uncomfortable with the way they were sitting, so they started to move around, shifting in their seats, clinging on to each other, resting their heads on each other's shoulder.

"Betcha wish you were sitting on this comfortable floor now, didn't ya?" Jihyo was laughing and the others chuckled.

"I'm gonna go and get me some wine. Does anyone else want some?" Nayeon suddenly asked.

"I'd like some!" Jihyo spoke loudly while the others laughed, but declined.

"Okay, I'm gonna get the bottle and two glasses then." she smiled and went to the kitchen. There was more space on the left couch now, and Tzuyu spread her body as much as she could to feel more comfortable. She was also hoping that Nayeon would sit next to Jihyo. Tzuyu was hoping that would happen because then she and Chaeyoung would have more space on the couch to relax. And she really liked to feel comfortable while lying on the couch. Chaeyoung also spread as much as she could in order to feel even more comfortable. Tzuyu then turned over to look at Dahyun who was looking in Tzuyu's direction ever since Nayeon got up from her seat. They were staring at each other, both of their mouths slightly opened, as if they both wanted to say something to each other. Yet, they kept quiet.

I hope you're enjoying the movie, Dahyun, because as soon as I find a way to tease you, I will. And you won't remember a single thing from the movie after that! That was all Tzuyu could think about and then she turned to watch the TV again, and so did Dahyun. Nayeon came back with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"What did I miss, what did I miss?" She asked while she was getting to sit next to Jihyo. Tzuyu was relieved.

"Oh, so you wanna sit on the floor?" Jihyo was happy someone was following her lead.

"You said it was comfortable, so I said, why not? Also, more leg space for me, yay!" Nayeon ended that sentence with a smile, and her and Jihyo both giggled.

Phase one done! Tzuyu mused. She then started to intensely think about how to make it seem natural that Dahyun comes and sits next to her. A couple of scenarios were going through her head, but nothing felt right. Something will come up. She thought.

The movie went on, and Tzuyu was starting to feel a bit nervous. She didn't have a plan. For all her talk of teasing Dahyun, she just couldn't do anything at this distance, and with so many people in between them. She went to her bedroom while no one was watching to get her blanket. If she couldn't tease Dahyun, she wanted to snuggle against something and feel something against her skin.

Tzuyu was out of the room for a minute at the most, but when she came back, she heard screaming, laughing and... Running? Is that someone running? Chaeyoung and Momo ran out of the living room, Chaeyoung was trying to catch Momo.

Tzuyu came into the living room, and everyone was still watching the movie. She asked:

"What are those two doing?"

"Oh, you know, the usual MoChaeng shenanigans. I think Chaeyoung was throwing popcorn towards Momo, and then they started to chase each other around." Jihyo said with a smile.

"Ah, I see." Then Tzuyu noticed that the couch where she was sitting was suddenly completely free. Nayeon was still sitting next to Jihyo, not even noticing that she could have a free couch. Tzuyu sat down and was planning on giving a look towards Dahyun to make her come sit next to her but then she stopped. That STILL could be suspicious.

Just as she was thinking about a new plan, Chaeyoung and Momo came rushing through the room, giggling and laughing. Chaeyoung finally caught up to Momo and started to tickle her. They both fell on the right couch, Momo on her back, and Chaeyoung on top of her. Chaeyoung was still tickling her. Dahyun and Sana looked at each other, smiled, looked at Momo and Chaeyoung and then decided to move from the couch in order for them to have a clean tickle fight.

While all this was happening, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Nayeon and Mina were ignoring them, knowing that they would calm down eventually. Sana looked at Jihyo and Nayeon on the floor and said:

"Mind if I join you?"

"No, of course you can join us, welcome to Floorland!" Jihyo said in a cute manner.

"Well let me get my glass first, I wanna enjoy my Floorland with some wine as well."

"K, be right back!" Sana skipped towards the kitchen to get herself a glass.

Okay, I have a free couch and Dahyun is standing over there like a confused sexy dork. How do I make this happen without it feeling forced? Just as Tzuyu was thinking that, Dahyun turned to her and asked in an extremely cute manner:

"Hey, can I snuggle with you under that blanket? It looks comfortable!"

Dahyun said those words like a cartoon character. And then it hit Tzuyu. Of course! This one time, while we're watching this movie, if we play it out like we're an insane cartoon duo, no one will suspect a thing. They might even ignore us since we'll be so sickeningly sweet with our interactions. She then replied with an even more cartoonish voice than Dahyun:

"Of course you can! Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle!" and just as Tzuyu predicted, no reaction. No one even bothered to turn around.

Oh boy. Tzuyu thought. Here we go.

Oh my. Dahyun thought.