Chapter 33 - The Next Step

Unfortunately for Dahyun and Tzuyu, the next couple of days were no different than the last one - a lot of interviews and events they needed to attend to, and for a lot of them they were sent to separate locations, so the frustration to touch other grew stronger during the day.

When nighttime would come, the duo would be exhausted to do anything more than eat, take a shower, share a goodnight kiss and then immediately go to sleep.

"I think we have a free day tomorrow." Dahyun said tiredly.

"Oh really? That's so nice to hear." Tzuyu sleepily commented into Dahyun's ear as she was trying to position herself better so that she could sleep easier. The way she said it aroused Dahyun, but she couldn't do too much about it because she could barely move.

"Just kiss me... I'm so sore from walking and talking and going around and doing everything. I need your kiss." Dahyun asked politely and Tzuyu obliged by giving her a couple of kisses on her neck, back and jawline.

"Oh... That's so relaxing. If I could get a massage from your kisses, that would be top class" Dahyun commented.

"That good, huh?" Tzuyu asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh you know it." Dahyun replied with a smile.

"Dahyun, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!" Dahyun turned around to face Tzuyu.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Tzuyu asked sincerely.

"Like... On a date?"

"Yes!"

"I thought I was going to organize the second date." Dahyun was confused.

"Well... I've been mean to you a couple of times. I mean, with the morning teasing while Jeongyeon was here, and then the minibus... I... I would like to make it up to you. Honestly."

"Oh baby... I know I was just too sexy for you to handle. It's okay."

"Still... I'm sorry." Tzuyu was being honest.

"Tzuyu-bear, no!" Dahyun fully turned around, mustering up all the energy she had left. "No... I like it when you touch me and tease me and kiss me... And generally are around me." Dahyun then kissed Tzuyu gently, showing her affection. "We agreed to be together. And you have done nothing wrong." She smiled and kissed her again, this time even gentler than before.

Tzuyu was just silent and goofily smiling. I mean, look at her. She's so sweet when it comes to me. And she wants to take care of me. And she likes it when I touch her. I mean, I like it when I touch her. And I like it when she touches me... She's perfect!

"You're perfect, you know that?" Tzuyu kissed Dahyun gently and started to stroke her hair gently as Dahyun was now lying on Tzuyu's chest.

"So are you." Dahyun replied.

"I still want to take you out, you know? I have a good idea, I just need... Time to materialize it." Tzuyu smirked.

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asked confused with a smile.

"I mean... Tomorrow morning, I will be doing some... Investigating. Seeing if everything will be good for our date."

"Ok...?" Dahyun was still confused.

"And I'd like you to talk to Momo and see how she's doing while I'm out of the mansion. I will however notify you when I want you to get ready." Tzuyu replied.

"Oh... Okay, so it's a surprise?"

"Yes!" Tzuyu responded enthusiastically.

"I think I'm gonna like it!" Dahyun replied.