Chapter 10 - The Second Teasing

"So... What do you think, skirt or dress?" Jeongyeon asked Jihyo as they were standing in the hallway of the mansion.

"What are you guys discussing?" Tzuyu popped out her head from her room.

"Oh hey Tzuyu! Oh nothing, Jeongyeon asked me if she should wear a dress or a skirt today, what do you think?" Jihyo replied.

For some reason, this gave Tzuyu an idea.

"Well, it's a nice day outside! I think we all should be wearing something that's a bit more comfortable. So.... dress?"

"Yes, when I think about it, that's a great idea. I think we should all go out wearing dresses. These days, it's been rather warm, so why not something with a bit more... breeze to it?" Jihyo chuckled. "Also, we look cute when we dress similarly, and why not be cute every once in a while?"

"Gotcha chief! Should I notify everyone else?" Jeongyeon smiled.

"Take your time, we'll do it later." Jihyo replied.

Tzuyu closed the door of her room. She was gloating and glowing. Yes! Oh Dahyun! You're so gonna get it today! She was grinning so hard she thought her face was going to explode. Dahyun woke up soon afterwards.

"Hey Hyunie-bee."

"Morning, Tzuyu!" She grumbled quietly. "Well, you seem happy." Dahyun gave Tzuyu a questioning look.

"I am!" Tzuyu replied proudly.

"How so?" Dahyun smiled in confusion.

"Oh you'll see! But for now, get dressed and ready for today. Jihyo suggested that we all wear dresses for today."

Dahyun's mind went racing. It dawned on her pretty quickly why Tzuyu was happy. I mean, yeah... Dress. Easy access to my... khm... nether regions. But she hasn't teased me physically ever since the couch incident. And I don't even know how she would pull it off today. I mean, she would have to get us sitting together, and whenever that came up these days, she was pretty silent about it. So... I'm not sure what her plan is here, but I am willing to wait and find out. She mused. Then she stopped herself from picking out a dress from her closet and thought:

I am willing to wait and find out? Wow! I really am turning into something she owns. And... the strange thing is... I really don't mind it. I've longed for her touch for too long now. This... should be interesting.

After getting ready and having breakfast, the girls were ready to get to the radio station to have an interview. As they were entering the room in which they were going to be interviewed, Tzuyu opened her mouth wanting to ask a question: Yeah, now is the time. I have to ask to sit next to Dahyun. But before she said anything, the people working at the radio station pointed where they were supposed to sit.

Tzuyu internally grinned. Not only was she seated next to Tzuyu, they were sitting isolated from the rest of the group at the end of the table, due to the fact that there was not enough room for them to sit at the same spot.

"We are now going to get you some cushions and blankets, is that okay?" one of the radio hosts asked. A collective "yes" was heard throughout the room. Blankets? This couldn't get any better. Now they REALLY won't be able to see me at work. Tzuyu mused with a grin on her face.

Oh now, this is really interesting. Dahyun thought. Blankets, us two being isolated here. Yeah, my ass is gonna get it today. Dahyun was both scared, excited and aroused. She just didn't know what to expect.

As soon as they all sat down in their chairs, Tzuyu gently placed her hand on Dahyun's knee. Dahyun was sitting at the very end of the table and she instantly twitched when she felt the touch on her knee, but tried to control it. Tzuyu played the putting of her hand on Dahyun's knee as a natural thing so no one was questioning it. She was talking to Nayeon while still holding her hand on Dahyun's knee, not moving it at all. Nayeon noticed Tzuyu's hand on Dahyun's knee, but she didn't react to it. Tzuyu knew she wouldn't react since it's just standing there, doing nothing suspicious.