Chapter 21 - The Date at the Ice Rink

"Hey Dahyun." Tzuyu spoke first. She was very tired.

"Hey Tzuyu, are you okay?" Dahyun was concerned.

"Oh, yeah, no... It's just, it was a tiring day. And I... My mind was all over the place... And... A lot of things were done." She ended that sentence with a tired smile on her face as she placed herself on her bed, face up, trying to get her shoes off in the process.

"Here, let me help." Dahyun went over to her bed and helped Tzuyu get her shoes off.

"Oh thank you so much, I can't even do that." She's really nice. And helpful. But wait... Is this a ploy of some kind? Is she trying to... do something? Nah, she knows the rules. So this means she's being nice. And I like it when she's nice...? Huh... Again, such a weird feeling I'm having right now. Oh look, her butt, better give it a light squeeze.

As Dahyun was getting Tzuyu's second shoe off, she felt Tzuyu's hand lightly squeezing her ass. She giggled:

"I see, you're not TOO tired."

"It was RIGHT. THERE." Tzuyu joked and they both laughed.

"Hey, Dahyun, can you lay with me, just for a second? I know it's weird, I just need to hug someone, it's been a long day."

"Sure." Dahyun's face went pale from the thought of them lying together. I really should tell her... Or, wait... Maybe I could make it a more romantic setting. Yeah...

Dahyun broke her trance and was now lying next to Tzuyu. Both were on their backs, facing the ceiling.

I should tell her how I feel. I'm just afraid of her reaction. Because, so far, it has only been... well... sexual... and I don't know if she feels something too. She's giving me mixed signals - sometimes I feel like she wants to cuddle, kiss and be nice to me. We even have great conversations when we're alone... And sometimes it's just her playing mind games. And I love both but.... Ugh, this is so confusing. And I don't want any of this, any of US, going away. She-OH! She's... She's turning around to face me!

Just as Dahyun was thinking those thoughts, Tzuyu turned around on her side to face Dahyun and then she hugged her gently.

"You don't have to move. I just like to hug you...." And as soon as she said that, Tzuyu fell asleep. Dahyun looked at her. She was surprised, but she didn't want to wake her up because she looked like she was exhausted. She barely got out of the hug, went to her bed and got her blanket. She got back into the previous hugged position, covered them and looked at Tzuyu.

Dahyun was lying there, looking at her peaceful sleep for a couple of minutes.

I mean... This is nice.... Her hugging me... I could watch- And Dahyun then fell asleep as well, with a smile on her face.

The following morning the two woke up roughly at the same time and roughly in the same position.

"G...Good morning babe." Dahyun smiled as she was watching a half-sleepy Tzuyu.

"Hey!" Tzuyu whispered politely with a smile. "Good morning." She called me babe, that was... Different.

"So... What are your plans for today?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh nothing actually, I have a free day today, and you?"

"So do I!" Dahyun replied cheerfully. "Wanna hang out?" she asked shyly.

"Okay...?" Tzuyu was confused but answered with a smile.

"I mean... It's just... Since we both have a free day. I thought maybe we could spend it together. It looks like it's nice outside. We can go out, chill."