Chapter 15 - The Fan Signing

"If we are all ready, let's head out." Jihyo said as the girls, one by one, went out the mansion and into the cars to get to the fan signing.

Tzuyu was smiling at Dahyun the entire time, and Dahyun would smile back. There was a nervous energy inside the car, but nothing too obvious. This feels nice, looking at Tzuyu, Dahyun mused.

"I wonder what shenanigans we'll be doing today at the fan signing." Tzuyu spoke and the attention in the car turned to her.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon spoke.

"Well, you know, there's always something at the end of each fan signing that we do - we either sing, or do goofy dances or we mess around and the fans laugh at our stunts." Tzuyu explained.

"Oh... Oh yeah! Remember last time when we made you do all those Yoda impersonations?" Jeongyeon chimed in chuckling. Everyone joined in with a chuckle or a giggle.

"You mean like every time?" Tzuyu responded fake-annoyed. Her gaze then accidentally met with Dahyun's who was giving her a look that said "you know we're just messing around". Tzuyu responded with a look of her own that said "of course, you dork, don't worry".

They both understood each other without even having to say a word. That was nice, again, Dahyun thought to herself.

As soon as they arrived, they were greeted by hoards of loud, cheering and grateful fans, and the girls were very excited and thankful to see them.

"Oh my... Look at the turnout! Let's do this!" Nayeon spoke excitedly.

The girls were seated in a random order. Dahyun and Tzuyu were not sitting together, but they were both aware that now was the time to concentrate and focus on the fans, so they didn't mind. They all enjoyed fan signings as that was a great occasion for them to meet the fans and hear what they had to say about their music.

All the girls were very grateful for every kind word and gesture the fans would say and do. A lot of the fans brought gifts for the group - some gifts were specific for a group member and some were meant for all the members.

Twice's crew would take over the gifts and put them aside once the girls received them. They all did not want to damage anything and there was not a lot of room at the table to keep the gifts there for long.

One of the last fans that came brought two really big bags filled with gifts for all the girls.

"Oh what are those?" Jihyo asked surprised and with a smile on her face.

"Rubber tools!" The fan spoke excitedly. Jihyo was confused but still kept an open mind. The fan continued:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I might have to explain a bit more." the fan chuckled and Jihyo grinned. "You see, I saw you on one of the shows were you were given giant plush and rubbery tools , like hammers, and wrenches, and screwdrivers. I really liked that segment, so I thought I would get you something."

"Oh my! I loved that segment and show as well! Oh! Girls, look at this!" Jihyo opened up the gifts and gave each girl a rubber or a plush tool. They were excited and happy and thought the gifts were fun. They all hugged the fan and accepted the gifts with gratitude.

"Some of these gifts are so much fun." Chaeyoung commented.

"You're such a kid sometimes." Momo mocked Chaeyoung in a friendly way.

"Oh yeah?" Chaeyoung took a plush hammer and hit Momo lightly over the head.

"Why you little...!" Momo took another hammer and started to run around the big stage, trying to catch up to Chaeyoung.