Chapter 37 - The Wish at the End

"Okay... So... Let's all sit down and calm down." Jihyo spoke after a couple of seconds of awkward silence.

Everyone followed her lead and sat in the kitchen in a circle. The awkward silence continued. Jihyo soon spoke.

"You don't have to tell us anything...We-" but she was interrupted by Dahyun:

"We're sorry!"

Tzuyu looked at her confused and so did the other members. She then gave her a look that said "What do you mean?". Dahyun added:

"Well, not for the fact that we're dating, but for the fact that you had to see us, well her, naked... And us in action."

Tzuyu felt lighter because of what Dahyun said - Well, at least I know she's not sorry for being with me. This dork is still adorable. She faintly smiled.

"Yeah" Tzuyu added then "We will clean up the counter where I... khm... sat.". That last part made everyone chuckle.

"We have been dating for a while now. And we did want to tell you before, but before telling you, we kind of wanted to enjoy a bit of privacy... You know, this is our relationship, and since we're all living under the same roof... Yeah, we kinda wanted it to be a secret for just a little while..." Dahyun commented.

"So yeah... We are dating, this is not just a sex thing, and we really want to take care of each other." Tzuyu side-hugged Dahyun when she said that last part and they both smiled at each other.

"But yeah... We are sorry you caught us.... like that." Dahyun added, making everyone giggle once again.

"And again, we're sorry we kept it from you, but we hope you understand our reasons. We were going to tell you... eventually!" Tzuyu added at the end and another chuckle session erupted among the members.

The rest of the members then looked at each other with a smile of understanding, and Momo was the first one to speak:

"Oh yeah! I support this, and I so love the height difference, woo-woo!" She spoke enthusiastically and everyone started to laugh.

"I don't care, I'm just thinking of a ship name!" Nayeon added and they all continued to laugh.

"Oh I bet someone will think of something!" Dahyun commented with a smile.

"Well, I'm glad you told us." Jihyo spoke at the end and everyone nodded their heads. "And I hope I speak for everyone here when I say that we will support you in any way we can. Especially now that we have two couples in the band!"

"Two?" Dahyun and Tzuyu spoke at the same time.

"Oh yeah, Momo and Chaeng are finally together. The tickle war has ended!" Mina informed them.

"Oh wow! Congratulations!" Dahyun and Tzuyu went in for a hug between them and Momo and Chaeyoung. Soon the whole group was hugging each other and congratulating the two happy couples.

"Wait a minute now... I just remembered. The other night... When Mina and I were having that discussion about whether we heard cats or someone fucking... was that you?" Momo asked suspiciously.

Tzuyu and Dahyun just looked at each other and started to laugh out loud.

"What?" Momo was confused.

"Oh Momo... You and your theories! It was definitely the sound of cats!" Tzuyu replied and Dahyun agreed.

The group just stood in the kitchen, looking at each other smiling. Dahyun soon spoke:

"Well, Tzuyu and I better get cleaning!" Which made everyone laugh once again as the two went to get the material to clean everything up while the rest either went to their rooms or to the living room.