Chapter 31 - The Morning Teasing

Dahyun woke up in her own bed feeling soft kisses on her neck and upper back. Oh wow... Can I wake up like this every morning? She mused with a grin.

"It's. Time. To. Wake. Up." Tzuyu spoke in between gentle kisses she was planting on Dahyun's neck and back.

The soft touch of her lips on Dahyun's bare neck and Tzuyu's warm breath caused Dahyun to involuntarily moan and arch her back a bit.

"You know. What I just. Realized?" Tzuyu continued with her gentle and slow kisses.

"What?" Dahyun was already willing to give in to Tzuyu's power over her.

"You... Are so.... Sexy in the morning." She stopped kissing Dahyun to give her a glance and a smile. Dahyun smiled back, even wider than Tzuyu.

"What makes you say that?" Dahyun asked.

"You..." Tzuyu continued to kiss Dahyun again. "Your hair. Is messy. Your eyes . Aren't. Completely open... So it's... kind of like a... sexy vibe... you're giving off..."

Tzuyu was now unable to control herself while she was kissing Dahyun who just wanted to surrender her body once again to her, even though she was still feeling a bit sore from their previous session. Not as much as the first day, but still.

Mmm... I love kissing her. Her skin, so smooth! So nice! And it smells so nice too! Oh, I think I will rip her apart right here, right now! And just as Tzuyu was about to turn Dahyun over, there was a knock on the door.

"Be quiet. Pretend you're asleep." Tzuyu said to Dahyun as Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing why she should do that. She eventually just put her head back to the pillow, and she was still hugged from the back by Tzuyu. Tzuyu smoothly and expertly put her hand down Dahyun's pajamas and panties, and started to gently touch her clit.

Dahyun emitted a soft sound before Tzuyu whispered to her:

"Pretend you're asleep or I'll go deeper." and just as she said that, someone knocked on the door again, this time asking softly:

"Hey, you two, Dahyun, Tzuyu, are you awake?" It was Jeongyeon.

If Jeongyeon comes in and sees us... I don't know how Tzuyu is going to explain this. But her touching me like this... Mph! Oh why... Why does it feel so good?

Dahyun and Tzuyu were under the covers so Tzuyu knew she just had to be slick about the whole situation. She then lightly spoke:

"Come in!"

Jeongyeon entered the room quietly, immediately noticing Tzuyu's bed was empty. She looked confused around the room to find the duo in the same bed. Tzuyu didn't turn around completely. She just turned around her head and a bit of her upper back, still holding Dahyun with her hand, and still doing a circular motion around her clit. Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows because she was confused - not because she saw Tzuyu touch Dahyun, because she didn't, but because Tzuyu wasn't in her bed.

"Dahyun had some nightmares last night. She didn't catch much sleep so she asked me to sleep with her. That's why I'm still hugging her now." Tzuyu non-chalantly whispered as she still gently did circular motion with her fingers around Dahyun's clit.

This is unbearable! How am I supposed to keep quiet? Dahyun's eyes were wide open as she was biting her lower lip so that she wouldn't make any sound.

This is so fucking turning me on, oh Dahyunie, if you only knew what you're doing to me! Tzuyu mused with an inner grin as she waited for Jeongyeon to speak.

"Oh, is she okay?" Jeongyeon then asked, still standing by the doorway. Just as she asked that, Tzuyu touched Dahyun's spot and Dahyun couldn't control it anymore as she let out a soft whimper. Tzuyu immediately had a backup plan as she answered Jeongyeon:

"As you can see, she still has 'em a bit." Tzuyu said those words and then she gently inserted one finger inside of Dahyun. Dahyun bit her lower lip hard, even causing it to slightly bleed, just in the hopes she wouldn't make a sound again. Fuck! FUCK! Why is this so hard? Oh Tzuyu, yes... I mean, no... UGH!

"I didn't want to bother you two-" Jeongyeon spoke softly.

"No, no... Tell me, what is it?" Tzuyu asked politely as she was pumping her finger in and out of Dahyun very lightly.

"It's just that our manager called, he said we have to get ready soon, we have an unexpected TV performance, something about riding in a minibus where they interview us, I don't know."

As Jeongyeon explained the reason she came into the room, Tzuyu just thoughtfully nodded her head and continued with her motions inside of Dahyun. Oh, I can feel it... I can feel her cumming... This time it's much sooner than the last time. Tzuyu felt Dahyun's inner walls constrict as she pumped her fingers a bit faster.

Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! YES TZUYU! DON'T STOP! FUCKKKKK! Dahyun reached her climax with her mouth wide open, letting out a silent sound, hoping Jeongyeon wouldn't notice. I couldn't keep it in, it was too good.

"Is she okay?" Jeongyeon asked again.

"Oh yeah... I think she just woke up. Dahyun? Are you okay?" Tzuyu played dumb.

"Huh... what?" Dahyun played along, as if she had just woken up from her sleep.

"Good morning Dahyun, are you okay? Tzuyu told me you had nightmares." Jeongyeon asked concerned.

"Yeah, no... She was there for me. I'm okay now." Dahyun replied with a smile.

"You sure?"

"Just bad dreams, I probably was tired last night so that's why I'm having 'em, don't worry." Dahyun replied with appreciation.

"Okay... Anyway, Tzuyu will tell you why, but you need to get up soon, I'm going to go and eat something. Bye you two!" Jeongyeon spoke as she closed the door of the bedroom.

Dahyun then turned around.

"Fuck you, giraffe!" She spoke half-jokingly, half-angrily.

"I'm sorry... I told ya, you are way too sexy in the morning." Tzuyu winked at Dahyun and kissed her on the lips. "But I thought you enjoyed it in the end." She commented with a smirk.

Dahyun bit her lower lip as they both got out of bed. She didn't say anything but just looked into Tzuyu's eyes. They both smiled at each other.

"Come on, let's go eat." Dahyun said as they both got out of the room.

Tzuyu, Tzuyu... I will have my "revenge". She internally grinned.