Chapter 27 - The Destruction

"I took pity on you, Dahyun." Tzuyu playfully spoke as she was lying next to Dahyun and gently gliding her fingers on Dahyun's arm.

"What... What do you mean?" Dahyun was confused.

"Well... I know I told you that I wanted everyone to hear me fuck you. And I still do. But I want to give you a fighting chance if you want to be heard... less."

Dahyun was looking confused as Tzuyu went over to her own bed and bent over to take a couple of bags from under her bad. Out of one of them, Tzuyu reached out a pair of handcuffs.

"Oh... Wow... You uh... You planned ahead, I see." Dahyun was shocked at the sight.

"Oh baby, you don't even know." Tzuyu seductively smiled as she inched closer to Dahyun. She got on top of Dahyun and started to kiss her gently. Dahyun kissed back as Tzuyu's tongue entered her mouth slowly. While kissing Dahyun, she took both of her hands and put them above her head. A sudden clicking noise was heard as Tzuyu moved to witness what she accomplished.

Dahyun was so intoxicated with Tzuyu already that she didn't even noticed her hands were handcuffed above her head to the bed.

"This is very interesting." Tzuyu spoke softly.

What is she planning? Dahyun panicked a bit, but calmed down as soon as Tzuyu returned to kissing her neck. Soft moans were heard from Dahyun as Tzuyu roamed Dahyun's body over and over again with her mouth. Dahyun felt like she experienced an explosion only moments before and she didn't know if she was ready for round two because of the tingling sensation that was still going through her body - but she had no control. She couldn't do much except writhe around in pleasure from all the kisses and touches Tzuyu was providing once again.

Tzuyu didn't waste much time and she started to use a soft circular motion around Dahyun's clit with her thumb while also kneeling beside her and watching her reaction.

Dahyun tried to contain herself, but the moaning just kept coming, sometimes softer, sometimes louder.

"Oh Tzuyu... Ugh!" Dahyun growled in slight frustration.

"Yes, Hyunie-bee?"

"You're... You're such a tease!" Dahyun gritted through her teeth.

"Oh am I?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes!" Dahyun gritted one more time.

"Well, you sure are loud." Tzuyu continued to glide her fingers as she slowly inserted one again in Dahyun, which caused a silent "oh" to form on the tip of Dahyun's lips.

"Heh... You like that?" Tzuyu asked seductively.

"Yes." Dahyun barely let a sound out of her mouth.

"I can't hear you. I asked, do you like that?" Tzuyu slowly inserted another finger as she was pushing and pulling them out slowly.

"Fuck!" Dahyun yelled.

"Well... I think it's time to give you that fighting chance." Tzuyu slowly pulled out her fingers and went again to the bags.

What is she... How many of that stuff has she bought? Dahyun wondered.

Tzuyu pulled out a ball-gag and smiled towards Dahyun.

"Oh wow... When I said earlier you planned ahead..."

"Yup, you were right!" Tzuyu spoke seductively as she walked towards Tzuyu.

Tzuyu got on top of Dahyun again, this time closer to her face. She kissed her neck very softly while she gently adjusted the ball-gag into Dahyun's mouth.