Chapter 13 - The Dance Rehearsal

"So... Dance rehearsal today. We have to get everything right for the upcoming events." Jihyo spoke at breakfast. She said that not to remind everyone about the events, because she knew they knew the rehearsal was today. She said it because she wanted to encourage everyone, so she added:

"And I know we're gonna nail it" she said cutely.

"Yeah, I was about to ask" Nayeon pitched in "Today's rehearsals, are they with the cameras on or cameras off? Cause I know none of us like it when they film us getting super sweaty and greasy." she chuckled at the end of that sentence and everyone laughed. Jihyo responded that there weren't going to be cameras.

"What are you laughing at?" Momo asked Chaeyoung "You get the sweatiest." She laughed.

"No I don't!" Chaeyoung smiled, trying to defend herself. When she saw that Momo continued to laugh, she started to chase her around the house, trying to tickle her again.

"Oh those two." Jihyo commented.

Tzuyu and Dahyun were quietly eating their breakfast. It had been a couple of days since Tzuyu teased Dahyun, the last time being when she kissed her neck and shoulder. Dahyun would think about those kisses every day, but was now really trying to compose herself so she wouldn't be a mess around Tzuyu or around any of the girls.

Tzuyu on the other hand was contemplating on what she would like to do next. Let's see... I teased with my looks. I teased with my actions. I teased with my touching. I guess today I could tease her... by using my words. Yeah, that is still an unexplored area. But how? I'd have to give her something she should think about intensely. Something that will make her look over her shoulder, wanting me to touch her again.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the discussion between the girls.

"So... which song are we dancing to today again?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Oh! Oh!" Sana pitched in "I want to do Signal today! We haven't done that one in a while."

Bingo - Tzuyu thought.

"Yeah, I'd think Signal would be great today" Jihyo added. "I mean, we will do more than that song, but we can start with it."

Ohoho! Ohohohoho! Oh Dahyun! I only have like half an idea for today, but you better be prepared when I fully develop it. Tzuyu smirked and looked Dahyun's way. Dahyun smiled back, but she also knew that Tzuyu was making a plan.

Oh dear Jihyo, look at that smile! Look at that smirk coming off of Tzuyu's face! I'm in for a wild ride today. She's done so little, yet so much so far. Who knows what she'll do today.

The group got ready and headed towards the dance studio to do rehearsals.

"Okay, let's have some fun everyone. Let's run around first, so we don't pull a muscle or anything." Jihyo shouted across the dance studio and everyone followed. They were doing stretches, running, helping each other out before the actual dance rehearsal.

"Hey, can you help me stretch my legs?" Dahyun deadpanned towards Tzuyu.

"Oh!" Tzuyu was surprised. "Okay, no problem."

"I mean, I wouldn't bother you, but everyone else is kinda busy." They looked behind them to see Momo and Chaeyoung tickling again, Jihyo, Sana and Jeongyeon running and goofing around and Mina and Nayeon actually preparing for the dance rehearsals. They chuckled looking at them and then Tzuyu turned to Dahyun and asked with a huge smile:

"Yeah, how can I help you, what exactly do you want to do?"

"Oh, I wanted to lie on my back and do that thing where I stretch my leg out and then you would push it back towards my body. Kinda of like a push-pull situation."