Chapter 36 - The Hot n' Heavy

"Mph! Oh!" Tzuyu moaned in the back of the cab as Dahyun was sitting on her lap in the backseat. They've ordered one of those fancier cabs where there was tinted glass between the driver and the backseat. They just couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

After the aquarium, the duo went out for dinner in a really expensive restaurant that Tzuyu chose. And even though the atmosphere was romantic, and even though they were having a good time, there was always tension in the room; they knew they wanted to touch each other and this time they couldn't control it.

So after a light meal and a really nice conversation that contained a lot of small talk and big issues, the duo froze. They didn't know what to say, they were just staring at each other before Tzuyu lightly spoke:

"Are you thinking-"

"Yes!" Dahyun replied immediately.

Tzuyu rushed to pay for the dinner and they got out of the restaurant. It was still an early evening so they wanted to catch the fastest transportation available to get home.

"Wait! Don't order a regular cab!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Why?" Tzuyu was confused.

"I want to touch you! I have to touch you! And it has to be soon!"

"I know... So what do I do?"

"I know!" Dahyun then remembered about the cab service that offers you privacy and ordered one to come as soon as possible.

They didn't even say "hello" to the driver, they just asked him politely to put up the glass barrier between them.

"Oh fuck, give me those lips!" Dahyun squealed as she got on top of Tzuyu and sat on her lap.

"Damn, you're so hot when you get... hot n' heavy" Tzuyu responded, her eyes filled with hunger.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Dahyun couldn't control herself and just started to kiss Tzuyu, inserting her tongue into her mouth and letting their tongues play with each other. She then bit her lip, causing a soft moan to come out of Tzuyu's mouth.

"Oh, so you really like it rough!"

"Yes, giraffe, I thought it was obvious!" Dahyun then slid her hands down Tzuyu's waist, trying to get her shirt off of her. She managed to do it in a rapid motion, revealing Tzuyu in her black lace bra.

"Fuck, you're a hot giraffe!" Dahyun exclaimed as she started to kiss Tzuyu's neck. She also went around with her mouth, leaving small hickeys on her neck and chest.

"Oh, shhh... Oh Dahyun, that feels so good!"

The cab drive was nearly ending and the girls realized that, so they stopped with their make out session in order to look decent. The only thing they couldn't get back to order so easily was their hair, but they figured they would mess it up again soon.

Tzuyu paid for the cab as they got out of it, running towards the mansion.

As soon as they opened the door, Dahyun threw away everything that Tzuyu was carrying the entire time - her purse, her basket, the blanket covering it - everything.

"I've got just one thing to say to you, Tzuyu Chou! You. Are. Mine!" Dahyun growled that last part as she jumped onto Tzuyu, wrapping her legs around her waist, which pushed Tzuyu against the wall. Fuck, that was hot! Tzuyu thought to herself as she was kissing Dahyun.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance as they were barely able to catch their breath.

Dahyun then put down her legs and continued to do what she was doing in the cab - undressing Tzuyu.

Whoa, and I thought I was fast at undressing her! Tzuyu thought to herself as she found herself without a shirt once again, standing in front of Dahyun in her bra.

"Damn, your body is hot!" Dahyun said in a low tone as she started to kiss Tzuyu all over her body, continuing to make hickeys wherever she could.

This caused a wave of pleasure to roll down Tzuyu's body who didn't know what to think or how to think at that point. Fuck Dahyun, fuck! I thought me having control was great, but this ohhhh! Her thoughts were interrupted as Dahyun continued to hungrily kiss and leave traces all over Tzuyu's body.

She then stopped for a quick second, still holding Tzuyu by the waist and looked at Tzuyu angrily.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu was confused.

"This won't do!" Dahyun growled again.

"What do you mea-" and before Tzuyu could even finish that sentence, Dahyun grabbed Tzuyu by the waist and wrapped her legs around her waist.

"Are you... Are you carrying me?" Tzuyu was amazed.

"Fuck yeah I am! This needs to be done properly!" Dahyun replied.

She placed Tzuyu on the kitchen counter in the middle of the kitchen and hungrily continued to kiss her while also taking off her skirt. Can she get any hotter? Tzuyu couldn't control herself.

"Whoa, Dahyunie..." Tzuyu was surprised by Dahyun's strength and speed.

"You know the safe word." Dahyun mumbled.

"What?" Tzuyu didn't quite hear that.

"Chewing gum." Dahyun smirked as she took off her skirt.

Dahyun wasted no time and took off Tzuyu's matching panties. She then proceeded to stick her face directly and gently on top of Tzuyu's mound, licking her clit in a circular motion.

This caused Tzuyu to let out a throaty "Ohhhh", like she had been waiting for that the entire day. Which, in fact, she did.

"Oh fuck!" Tzuyu yelled. "Mph!"

Dahyun didn't let up, she knew she hit the spot almost immediately and she felt so hungry that she couldn't stop herself from pleasuring Tzuyu. As she was licking her, her hands went up, playing with Tzuyu's breasts and nipples, which caused further explosions in Tzuyu's body.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!!"

Dahyun could feel the tension building up inside of Tzuyu pretty fast because she knew she did it the way Tzuyu would like it. She decided to speed up her tempo while also holding Tzuyu tightly.

"Dahyun! Dah.. gghhhhh! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

This was the part where Dahyun really showed everything she had with her tongue and mouth in general - she just couldn't let Tzuyu go.

Tzuyu screamed out "ohhhh!" as waves of pleasure were hitting her body once again, holding Dahyun's head down while she was riding out her climax. She sat there, motionless, on the top of the counter while gently holding down Dahyun's head.

Soon, Dahyun popped up her head gently with a huge smile.

"That was... huh.... wow... that was amazing Dahyun." Tzuyu complimented Dahyun while being all out of breath.

Dahyun just grinned, also panting from everything she had done up until that point.

"Oh fuck!" a voice was heard from their left.

The duo just realized now that they were having an audience. All seven members came home earlier and didn't realize what was going on until it was too late.

"Fuck!" Tzuyu yelled as she was trying to cover herself up while Dahyun helped her by covering her up in front of the other girls.

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen as everyone was looking at each other.

What the fuck do we do now? Dahyun and Tzuyu mused nervously.