A gift from a potions teacher

This scene may be triggering for some readers. So I am putting up a warning, just in case.
****************

I never saw Voldemort again that summer, and the Malfoys never mentioned me getting pregnant again. I hoped that it meant that had changed their minds, about the idea. But that was optimistic of me.
In the last week of the holidays, I awoke after a good nights sleep, to find myself in a bedroom that I didn't recognise.
The room was bare, so I assumed it was one of the guest rooms, as the Malfoy Manor had many.
I had no idea how I had got there, and I sprung out of the bed the second I was fully awake. While looking around the room, I saw Draco Malfoy sitting on a chair, on the other side of the room.
Realising what this meant, I ran to the door, trying to open it, but it was locked.

"I wouldn't bother. They've locked us in" explained Draco, as he got up.
I backed away from him, and folded my arms.
"Where is your wand?" I asked him.
He pointed to his clothes, showing that like me, he was in his pajamas.
"I assume it's in my room. I woke up in here, a few minutes before you did"
"Why have they locked us in?"
"Don't be so nìave"
"Well, whatever they expect me to do, I won't do it"
"I don't think we have a choice. I doubt they will let us leave, until we've done it".
I turned my back on him and ran to the window, but it too, was locked.
As I turned back around, I saw two shot glasses on the bedside table, and I knew what was in them, before I even smelt the potion.

Professor Snape often called me his protegè, I was the best at potions in my year, and I had been having extra potions lessons, since my first year at Hogwarts. And although I had not made this particular potion before, I knew what it was.
"Amortentia" I whispered.
"Huh?" Questioned Draco.
"It's a love potion. One of them as my name on, and one has yours on"
"How do you know what it is?"
"I'm really good at potions Malfoy... This potion smells different, to every person that smells it".
I took a deep breath and smelled melted chocolate, that reminded me of my favourite memory in the orphanage. The year before I came to Hogwarts, when we had a chocolate fountain for Christmas, and it was the best thing I had ever tasted.
I breathed in again and smelt fresh paper, the kind you got inside in a brand new book.
The final smell was of Star, her beautiful black fur had a certain smell to it, and I adored it.

Amortentia isn't easy to make, so I doubted that any of the Malfoy's had made it. So they must have bought it specially for us, to make our job easier.
I picked up the two shot glasses with the potion inside, and handed Draco his one.
"Do you really want to do this?" He asked.
"Of course I don't. But like you said earlier, we don't have a choice" I answered.
"Well then, here's to us" he replied, raising his glass.
I raised mine with him, and then downed my potion in one gulp, he copied.
I didn't feel any different at first. But a few seconds later I felt woozy and light headed. I had never taken drugs before, like some other girls in the orphanage, but I assumed that this was what it felt like, to be high.

When I woke up, my whole body ached, and I knew it wasn't just the effects of the potion wearing off. I had bruises all over my arms and neck, and my lower half was in more pain than it had ever been in before.
I looked at the blood on the sheets around me, and I knew what we had done.
Draco sat on the end of the bed, with his legs hanging off the edge.
He didn't look as bad as I did, but he had his back to me, so I couldn't be sure.
In front of Draco I saw that there was a crack in the door, meaning that we were allowed to leave.
I stared down at my bare body, and pulled the dovet around me, to cover myself. Draco bent down to the ground, and began to pick up our clothes.
He threw mine at me, and began to put on his own clothes. When he looked over at me, and saw that I hadn't moved, he came over to me.

"Are you O.K? Do you want me to stay?" He asked softly.
Although it was the nicest thing I had ever heard him say, I couldn't bare to look at him.
"Just go Draco!" I shouted.
He looked hurt, which could've just been the Amortentia wearing off, I wasn't sure. But he accepted my decision, and left me alone in the room.
Even though I couldn't remember what I had done, as the potion made my memories all foggy. I could still feel it on my body.
And I knew I had lost something I could never get back.