SNEAK

The first few months back at Hogwarts, were rather interesting. In Febuary, Harry released an interview he had given, describing the events that led up to Cedric Diggory's death.
It revealed the names of all the Death Eaters still walking around, including Lucius, and reminded everyone that Voldemort was still out there.
Umbridge banned the paper that the interview had been published in, to stop the other students from reading it. But she clearly didn't know teenagers very well, because by doing that, she pretty much ensured that every single student ended up reading it.
Harry's bravery in telling the truth, also meant that more students were starting to believe him. The other girls in my dorm, were definately convinced. But that could have something to do with me and Luna forcing them to accept the truth.

10 Death Eaters also escaped Azkaban prison, which caused a lot of panic throughout the school. For the children who had grown up in Muggle households, like me, this wasn't much of an issue.
But some of my class mates grew up, just as afraid of the Death Eaters names, as Voldemort's name.
People like Neville Longbottom and Susan Bones, lost family members, because of particular Death Eaters.
Knowing that I was likely to meet these people, when I returned to the Manor, at the end of April, for Easter, frightened me. They were all cold-blooded killers and torturer's, people that shouldn't be messed with.

When I began throwing up mid-Febuary, I was worried that I had caught some kind of nasty bug. But then I remembered what Narcissa had told me about Morning Sickness. And I decided that was what I must have, as it wouldn't go away for several weeks.
My room mates became so concerned, that they said I should go to Madam Pomfrey. But I couldn't risk it, in case she recognised my symptoms.
I began using Peace to write to Narcissa, informing her of my suspicions, hoping to get some advice on being Pregnant. She hadn't had bad Morning Sickness, so she couldn't sympathise with me.
But she agreed that it was too dangerous for me, to talk to a healer.
Knowing that I was finally pregnant filled me with worry. I was glad that I wouldn't have to lay with Draco again anytime soon. But I was terrified for what my future might bring.

I decided to try and not think too much about the future, and to throw myself into the DA meetings instead.
Harry's interview had inspired us all, and even encouraged others, like Seamus Finnigan, to join our fight.
I struggled when we started learning Patronus's, just as Neville did, since I didn't have that many happy memories.
In the end, I chose my first night at Hogwarts, after I had been placed in Ravenclaw. The euphoria and excitement I had felt that day, was unmatchable.
Eventually it started to work, and a silvery mist began to erupt from my wand. It then began to morph into a shape, becomming a magnificent dolphin.
I was proud to have such an animal as my shield, dolphin's were elegant and intelligent creatures, which I guess suited me very well.

I looked over at Hermione, and saw her otter, galloping around her head. Luna, who stood beside me, had also succeeded in producing a silver hare from her wand.
Everything was going so well, until a house-elf ran into the room, heading for Harry.
As everyone else began to notice the elf, the patronus's in the room dissappeared, and a crowd began to form around Harry.
The elf seemed to be trying to hit itself, as it tried to tell Harry something.
"Dobby, is Umbridge coming?" Harry asked quietly.
The elf named Dobby let out a howl, and began beating his hands on the floor.
"Yes, Harry Potter, yes!" He screamed.

Harry looked at all our terrified faces, and shouted at us.
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" He bellowed.
We all pelted towards the exit, and I decided to head towards the library, which was much closer than the Ravenclaw common room.
A lot of other people had the same idea, so we all began sprinting towards the library, praying that we didn't bump into Filch or Umbridge on the way.
Luckily we made it there safely, but we had no idea what had happened to the rest of the group. I also began to wonder who had betrayed us to Umbridge in the first place.
Harry had told me that Hermione had cursed the paper we had all signed when we started. Whoever willingly betrayed us, would have SNEAK written accross their face in hideous pimples.
So I guessed that we would see in the morning, who had been the sneak.