Harry's flight

Once I saw that Greyback had left the cellar, I made my way down the stone steps, towards Harry and the others. He saw me coming, through the bars on the door.
"Zoe. Can you get us out?" He asked.
Him, Ron and Dean were still tied together, and were writhing on the floor.
"There should be an iron nail in there somewhere. Luna had it last" I replied.
I watched Luna come out of the dark, when she heard my voice.
"Hello Zoe. Oh, it's you Harry, I didn't want you to get caught" said Luna sadly.
"Luna, where's the nail. You need to untie Harry, Ron, and Dean"
"It's here somewhere. Mr Ollivander, do you know where the nail is?".
Luna ran over to the water jug, and returned with the nail, cutting the boys free.

Once again, Hermione's screams echoed through the building. Causing Ron to shout.
"HERMIONE! HERMIONE!" He yelled.
"Be quiet Ron" I hissed.
Once Harry had shaken the ropes off, he ran to the door to see me.
"Zoe. We need your help, you're the only one who can get us out of here" Harry begged.
"I can't" I mumbled.
Harry glared at me"Can't or won't?".
"Can't"
"Why? Too scared of upsetting your boyfriend"
"Hey! Living here hasn't exactly been easy"
"You're not the one in a cell"
"I want to help you Harry. But I can't. I don't have a wand"
"Where is it?"
"I don't know. In a locked box somewhere. They take my wand as soon as I get off the train, and don't give it back, until I'm about to get back on the Hogwarts Express".

"What about your house-elf? Can she get us out?" Questioned Harry.
I bit my lip awkwardly. "She could. She could take you somewhere safe. But Harry, they'd know it was me. If she freed you, the Malfoy's would kill us both. Besides, you can't leave Hermione up there with Bellatrix".
"You're no help"
"I'm sorry"
"Why are you here?"
"I had to see you. I needed to explain what happened on the Astronomy Tower. I knew you were there, you saw what happened, and I needed to talk to you..."
"If you knew I was there. Then why didn't you turn me in?"
"You really think I'd stoop that low?".

Harry turned away from me, and began searching through a pouch, around his neck.
He took out a broken piece of mirror, and began to talk to it desperately.
"Help us! We're in the cellar of Malfoy Manor".
He then turned back to me.
"If you can't help us, then help Hermione. Go back up there, and try to convince Bellatrix to let her go. Tell her the sword is a fake, or something" begged Harry.
"I can't. I can't go up there and watch her torture Hermione" I trembled.
"Then stop her"
"Harry, she's insane..."
"Please".
I looked at Harry's desperate face, and knew that I had no choice. I had to go back, and help Hermione.

So I turned my back on the cellar, and made my way back to the drawing room. What I saw when I entered made me sick.
Bellatrix was leaning over Hermione, holding a knife to her face. And Hermione was barely conscious.
"I'll ask you again. How did you get inside my vault?" Questioned Bellatrix.
Hermione screamed again, as Bellatrix pointed her wand at her.
When the screaming stopped, I took a deep breath, and stepped towards them.
"Do you really think that a group of children were able to break into Gringotts. It's one of the most secure places in all of Britain. I for one, don't see how they were able to get into your vault, undetected".

Bellatrix turned to face me, considering my idea.
"Then how do you explain the sword?" She asked.
I shrugged. "I don't expect it's the real sword. It looks like a fake to me. Probably a copy, I expect there are lots like it in the world".
"A copy? Draco, fetch the Goblin. He can tell us whether it's the real sword or not" ordered Bellatrix.
Draco left the room, and returned with the Goblin a few seconds later.
The sword looked real to me, and I thought the gig would be up, when the Goblin checked the sword. But to my surprise, he confirmed my story, saying that the sword was indeed a copy.

Suddenly a loud crack sounded below us, making me jump.
"Draco- no, call Wormtail. Tell him to find out what that noise was" instructed Lucius.
Draco left the room, and I heard footsteps leading down to the cellar, then Draco returned.
"You are sure Goblin? This is definately not the real sword?" Questioned Bellatrix again.
"I'm sure. This is a fake" the Goblin answered.
"Good. And now, we call the Dark Lord".
Bellatrix rolled back her sleeve and pressed on the Dark Mark. My own arm burned as she summoned Voldemort.
Harry suddenly appeared, with Ron at his side, brandishing a wand.

"Expelliarmus" yelled Harry, pointing the wand at Narcissa, who's wand flew into his hand.
He then pointed his wand at Lucius. "Stupefy".
Lucius collapsed by the hearth, as Harry turned to Bellatrix. But this was when his luck ran out.
Bellatrix had picked Hermione up off the floor, and now held a knife to her throat.
"Drop your wands. Or we'll see exactly how filthy her blood really is. Draco, pick up their wands... The Dark Lord is coming Potter, your Death approaches" screeched Bellatrix.

Draco took Harry, and his mother's wand from the floor, and made his way back over to me. A strange grinding noise began to sound from the ceiling, and a second later, the grand chandelier fell from the sky.
I screamed as it fell towards me. Draco pushed me to the side, covering his face, as the chandelier exploded on the floor. Sending glass flying in every direction.
Ron ran to pull Hermione from the wreckage, as Harry wrestled all the wands from Draco's grip.
Narcissa ran towards us, pulling me and Draco out of harms way.

A house elf that I didn't recognise, suddenly appeared in the room. He clicked his fingers, and Bellatrix's wand flew out of her hand.
"You dirty little monkey. How dare you take a witch's wand, how dare you defy your masters?" She shouted.
"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends" squealed the elf.
Harry ran to pick up the Goblin, from under the chandelier, before heading towards Dobby. Ron dragged Hermione towards them, and they all dissapparated, but not before Bellatrix threw her dagger at them.
The knife dissappeared from the drawing room, which meant that it had dissapparated with Harry and the others. I just hope that no one got hurt by it.